Kelvin Joseph LSU transfer portal

Clemson dont got 85 and they have around the same number of corners as we do.

There is no comparison between the two programs.

They’ve had a decade of continuity to build a monster roster that’s loaded with depth. Their to year fluctuations are completely different than where we are.

We have been in the sixties and low 70s since the Shapiro fiasco started while Clemson has so much depth and talent they can choose year to year how many players they want to take.

Advertisement
From what I saw The #1 corner in the 2019 class Derek stingley is supposed to be the real deal. He may start game 1.

And we don’t have many alternatives. I’m sky high on Keshawn Lawrence and Francois but beyond those 2 he’s much better than anyone else we are recruiting at db for the 2020 class
Based off what?

Sooooo from the LSU site.

Kelvin Joseph was with NBA Youngboi last week in Miami during Rolling Loud when Youngboi was **** at etc... Police investigation due to a bystander being killed in the crossfires. Kelvin wants to be a rapper and is supposedly close with Youngboi. Seems like he snapped at the staff for questioning him about the situation.

I’m not sure if staff would want to take him on but if they do they better make sure he’s got his head on straight.

Staff should do their due diligence on him, just like any other player with some talent hitting the portal.
And the name of the game is talent acquisition. I don't care if they're bringing in high school recruits on scholarship, promoting walk-ons who flash talent, taking undergrad transfers, pulling in juco kids, grad transfers, or Canadians. If he checks all the boxes, bring him in for a visit.

Advertisement
Has nothing to do with hs ranking. You dont build your team through transfers. We got corners on the roster that need developing. It's time to start developing what's here. They brought in enough transfers.
We didn’t build our team with transfers. We supplemented it just like JUCO.
Unfortunately we have to dip into the portal due to coaching changes, horrible recruiting class, a sht seasonand bowl performance as well as the bag hungry sofla divas.
It’s also a lack luster year for db’s down here.
Yes, you would want to bring in elite kids and develop them as well as a few diamonds in the thought now and then. But the clock is ticking and in 21 we have some monsters on the schedule. Get the best talent you can now and this kid is as talented as you can get.
However nobody really knows why this kid is leaving. They have a great recruiting class and had a good season. So if a school like LSU is letting him go die to disciplinary issues that is a huge red flag.
If it’s grades he definitely isn’t coming here.
But if it’s a legit he’s not happy kind of deal then no way you don't let this kid on.

Lsu boards is saying this guy is having problems with grades, weed, and allegedly involved in some shît where his life is on the line in louisiana. Yea bring him in.

Staff should always do their due diligence and meet these young men face-to-face before pulling the trigger.

There is no comparison between the two programs.

They’ve had a decade of continuity to build a monster roster that’s loaded with depth. Their to year fluctuations are completely different than where we are.

We have been in the sixties and low 70s since the Shapiro fiasco started while Clemson has so much depth and talent they can choose year to year how many players they want to take.
Correct. And look at the dudes they have coming at db this cycle.

Sooooo from the LSU site.

Kelvin Joseph was with NBA Youngboi last week in Miami during Rolling Loud when Youngboi was **** at etc... Police investigation due to a bystander being killed in the crossfires. Kelvin wants to be a rapper and is supposedly close with Youngboi. Seems like he snapped at the staff for questioning him about the situation.

I’m not sure if staff would want to take him on but if they do they better make sure he’s got his head on straight.
Yea bring the dude to miami who people was just trying to kill in miami.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yea. Lets bring him in. Maybe the dudes that was trying to kill him last week can get to him quicker now that he will be in miami.
He and another LSU basketball player was just part of nba young boy entourage for the rolling loud concert . And the guy who supposedly shot at nba young boy and them was a Baton Rouge rapper

Advertisement
Lsu boards is saying this guy is having problems with grades, weed, and allegedly involved in some shît where his life is on the line in louisiana. Yea bring him in.

That's what I would say if he was leaving the school I root for too.

Advertisement
Back