Kelvin Joseph LSU transfer portal

Advertisement
We need someone who will be eligible correct, but you also don't turn down a guy like Joseph and his ability if he wants to come. No harm in kicking the tires here.

In a weak 2020 Cornerback class, Why not take someone who will sit out and be ready for next year instead of chasing the few prospects that have his size and ability.

From what I saw The #1 corner in the 2019 class Derek stingley is supposed to be the real deal. He may start game 1.

And we don’t have many alternatives. I’m sky high on Keshawn Lawrence and Francois but beyond those 2 he’s much better than anyone else we are recruiting at db for the 2020 class

Not "may start"....WILL start. Stingley is the best corner prospect in the past 5 years and will be 3 years and out as a top 15 pick.

Advertisement
Because of high high school ranking? Kid went to arguably the best defensive backfield in the country and played game 1 against Miami. He obv can play.

LSU did kind of ***** him over. They only played him in 6 games. My feelings is this, if you plan on playing a freshman more than the 4 game allotment, they play him all year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Why is he leaving LSU? Sorry if it has been discussed already. Is it as simple as him getting passed up? IIRC, Hightower caught his TD over him in the opener. I’m not saying that to discredit him, every CB gets beat just saying that to say I do recall him playing last year.

Advertisement
Back