Kelvin Joseph LSU transfer portal

Advertisement
I'll pass. Can't build a team by depending on transfers. It's time to start recruiiting and developing talent from within.
Who is this talent we are recruiting on his level in the 2020 class that we have a realistic chance at getting outside of Lawrence/Francois and avantae Williams?the “portal” is a new item in football and you got to adapt

Advertisement
Who is this talent we are recruiting on his level in the 2020 class that we have a realistic chance at getting outside of Lawrence/Francois and avantae Williams?
That doesn't matter. Bring in whoever you are going after and develop them. This portal shît got this fanbase my screwed up. Every transfer that comes up this fanbase wants to go get them. You don't build a team on transfers.

How about lets develop ivey, hall, blades, bolden, williams, couch, smith and etc.

You do realize we could have kids transfer out on us to, so why now stack chips whether if it's recruiting or the portal? You take what you can especially if they are elite!

Was just about to say this. We haven't been hit with that really yet. But I can guarantee it's coming, particularly at the QB spot.

Advertisement
That doesn't matter. Bring in whoever you are going after and develop them. This portal shît got this fanbase my screwed up. Every transfer that comes up this fanbase wants to go get them. You don't build a team on transfers.

How about lets develop ivey, hall, blades, bolden, williams, couch, smith and etc.

Or lets bring in more competition?

I do Agree with that normally if we are talking about a grad transfer as they would be taking reps and gone within a year but adding talent that you can have 3 more years certainly can’t hurt at all especially with the way our current db class is in 2020.

You do realize we could have kids transfer out on us to, so why now stack chips whether if it's recruiting or the portal? You take what you can especially if they are elite!
Yea constantly bringing in transfers will lead to transfers. You basically saying your evaluations suck and you dont think the guys you brought in are good enough. I know you gon say it's competition but that's bs. Diaz wanted hurts or tate to come because he didn't think perry or williams was the answer.

Advertisement
I would disagree. If the recruits see these guys not make it at these other schools, come to Miami ball out and get drafted you would think the recruits would say why waste their time at the other school
This aint west virginia.

Advertisement

Advertisement
Back