Kellen Winslow II

Haha. Can't trust the intelligence of most juries. Can't trust the fairness of most judges. Our system is the or near the best judicial systems going but when I'm charged with manslaughter on the morning of August 25 I'd like to be judged by a panel of computers, a few primates and maybe a dog of my choosing.
They rarely prosecute for drunk and disorderly celebrations following a sports victory. Probably just a small fine. You'll be good.

Advertisement
I've said from the jump F Kellen Winslow.

Low life piece of sht. He deserves what he's getting. I hope he never comes out. He's our Hernandez. We gotta own this one.

That aside, I think our current team and leadership show pretty tremendous character. Winslow is clearly a unique, one-off aberration, but no pity for him.

He’s not our Hernandez. Quit saying stupid shlt like that

Nahhhhh, Cosby's 100's of millions didn't help Him beat His case.

OJ went through His small fortune to beat His case.

And watch Weinstein get off while they lock R. Kelly up.

Ur comparing actors, athletes, and singers to someone who was in an actual position of power. Someone like Diddy, Jay, Damon John. They aren't getting locked up if they caught a case.

I really don't think he's remotely all there but mannnnn that has to be quite the moment hearing that your life is essentially over.

Advertisement
Real talk, Hernandez was a better football player.

Both despicable, vile human beings

Who cares who the better football player was. What are you even thinking.

Yea, and rape is a vile despicable crime. But being a serial killer is worse. Not that it matters, they’re both horrible.

But why even say that shlt.. it’s like you’re fronting for the turds. It’s not real talk, it’s dumb talk.

Hes definitely got something wrong upstairs. That vacant confused look isn't normal. Sad thing is I doubt **** get the mental health care he needs in prison.

Advertisement
Hes definitely got something wrong upstairs. That vacant confused look isn't normal. Sad thing is I doubt **** get the mental health care he needs in prison.
His lawyers should have tried for NGI.

I really don't think he's remotely all there but mannnnn that has to be quite the moment hearing that your life is essentially over.

As it stands, he's looking at 3 to 8 years.

All that to say if he couldn't keep it in his shorts when out on bail (exposing himself to a woman at his gym) safe bet he'll eventually get life as he'll do it again and again.

I've never been a fan of Winslow and I think very little of his pops as a person.

Still, this is a sad situation for all. There's the victims, who've gone through whatever they've gone through. I feel the worst for them.

There's his parents, who no matter how horrible their kids become in life still will always remember the joy that child and thereafter brought them. You never want to see your child in this place, all you want to do is protect them and see them have a wonderful life. They'll forever wonder where it went wrong and what they could've done.

His family and children, they can be raised by a mother and even a stepfather one day, but for their biological father to go out this route, that's tough.

Lastly, Kellen himself. He didn't grow up thinking this is where he would be. His actions alone have led then all to where he is and he has to face the consequences for said actions.

Justice is such an odd term to me. There is no justice in the world that can erase any of this and make it all okay. The effects are long lasting and likely to never go away with them all.

Sad day indeed. I look at my boy and hope that he turns out okay. I don't ever want to be in any of the parties involved shoes.

Advertisement

No offense F the mental health care put him down like a rabid dog. Sick of the whiners trying to fix people. If anyone hurt my wife and they were out on bail it would be over for them period.... How about the people he hurt?

Real talk, Hernandez was a better football player.

Both despicable, vile human beings
Real talk...K2 was the better football player. In Kellen 2nd and third year combined has better numbers than Hernandez total career. More catches...yards...ypc...longest reception...and included over 1100 yd season in which he was Pro Bowl. Now mind you this is while playing for the worst friggin franchise with basically a practice squad Qb throwin at you. Hernandez had Gronk taking All the double teams and yeah...had a QB named Brady throwing at him....GTFOH

No offense F the mental health care put him down like a rabid dog. Sick of the whiners trying to fix people. If anyone hurt my wife and they were out on bail it would be over for them period.... How about the people he hurt?
What if it was your son who was mentally ill? I've got no problem with punishment for crimes, but we fail the mentally ill and suffer for it.

Advertisement
Pre motorcycle accident he wasn’t

pre broken leg or w.e. he hurt in that stupid accident, he was supremely talented. like jay williams, wasted a career to ride a stupid bike. at least jay williams has personality so hes doing well at ESPN. kellen on the other hand....

I agree man. Serial killers, rapists, molesters, etc.. Something is definitely f'd up in their head for them to do the things they do. But they're not going to change. Don't waste time trying to get them help thinking you can release them back on the streets at some point and they will magically be new people. Put them down.

Advertisement
Back