Kellen Winslow II

Advertisement
What if it was your son who was mentally ill? I've got no problem with punishment for crimes, but we fail the mentally ill and suffer for it.

I'll be honest if he did those things I'd want him killed. There is no room on this earth for scum, none. Again I have zero sympathy for low lifes.
I agree man. Serial killers, rapists, molesters, etc.. Something is definitely f'd up in their head for them to do the things they do. But they're not going to change. Don't waste time trying to get them help thinking you can release them back on the streets at some point and they will magically be new people. Put them down.

Rape and Molestation lasts a lifetime with most people, I'm not interested in helping one of them. Murder, an eye for eye too IMO. All those priests should have been lined up and shot. Grown men come back 30 years later with their horror stories. To bad we have such a weak judicial system when it comes to this stuff. And then they have people in prison that should never have been in there. Many for stupid pot charges.

From public perception, it looks like he has serious mental health issues. He needs to be put away obviously. Unfortunately with our prison system, guys who go in tend to be more dangerous coming out. We don't focus on rehabilitation at all.

The problem is in the thinking these scum that do real bad things get a chance to rehab, they should be put down. No reason to take another chance with someones kids or grand mother. They don't deserve rehab...

I wonder if his wife has been in the courtroom or is done with him...feel sorry for her and the children. He will have to register as a *** offender after prison.

His wife was in the courtroom for closing arguments according to one of the articles.

Advertisement
Advertisement
KW2 faces up to 9 years in prison. Word? I thought rape was punishable by up to life. He might get sentenced to less and then serve about 80% of that.

I heard he was in some store parking lot with a thing of lube labeled Mr Fun Time or whatever the **** he put on there. Sick *******. You ain’t a soldier no more.

Sad story. Sorry for the victims, if there actually were any, and sorry for a fellow alum who brought me great joy. There’s clearly something wrong with him mentally, and he needs help.

Having had a lot of experience with juries, I can assure you that a guilty verdict doesn’t mean he did it any more than a not guilty verdict would have meant he didn’t do it. I don’t have much trust in the ability of jurors.

Advertisement
https://deadspin.com/report-kellen-winslow-ii-couldnt-stop-*********ing-in-1835493794

He's a soldier for sure--in the Army of Very Sick Individuals.

A touch skeptical about these claims--hard to believe they are just being talked about now?

Regardless, a jury of his citizen peers pased judgment on the evidence presented. Not a perfect system, but arguably the best any society has to offer to date. Also very telling he didn't take the stand in his own defense. Spare the excuses for a Lifetime movie of the week--in real life when a defendant doesn't take that opportunity, it is 99% not the best look.

A tragic example of someone with great talent matched only by equally distasteful personal behaviors.

Get this man out of the gene pool ASAP.

Last edited:
The problem is in the thinking these scum that do real bad things get a chance to rehab, they should be put down. No reason to take another chance with someones kids or grand mother. They don't deserve rehab...

Correct. There are some that just can't be fixed. Either lock them away for life (at significant tax payer expense and further cruelty towards convicted) or put them on the fast track to Old Sparky (argument that is more humane for all involved).

Advertisement
This dude is obviously very demented. He needs help; in fact, it seems he has needed help for a long long time. Unfortunately, his entitled world just spoon fed him his whole life rather than ever making him address these issues. And now he'll probably spend the rest of his existence in a downward spiral.

You don’t have to look to hard to find those
8UHgS8Badt2KA2TTr0.gif

Correct. There are some that just can't be fixed. Either lock them away for life (at significant tax payer expense and further cruelty towards convicted) or put them on the fast track to Old Sparky (argument that is more humane for all involved).

I'll be very honest, I don't give two craps if they can be fixed with our tax dollars and drugs. When someone abuses children/elderly, someone rapes, armed robbery, kills someone ect put their crazy *** down and we don't have to deal with them ever again. One little shot just like when you put a dog down will do. Life is way to short to deal with this type of BS for the ones just trying to have a happy life. I'm not for spending one penny of tax payers money on these people's housing or otherwise.

One example comes to mind every single time this type of thing comes up. About 10 years ago a little boy was murdered in Chicago by a gang member. His brother was in a rival gang so he took his life because he was an easy target. The young beautiful boy was dressed up in his little school uniform with his books the day they took him into an alley and killed him.

His mother was a piece of garbage druggy so his grandmother was watching over him doing the very best a person could do to make sure this little boy was on the right path. Can you imagine that grandmothers pain when this happened? Can you really imagine the pain? I personally can't because I would have gone nuts. I would have been hunting every single one of those gang members and killed as many as I could. None of these people should be allowed to exist in a civilized country. Every single time I talk about this I have tears in my eyes, this little boys pictures are burned in my brain until death. Nobody should be able to do this and breath again. Nobody should get away with jail time for doing the very worst things. JMO

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Back