Kellen Winslow II

"Numerous professional athletes and coaches rejected Trump's claim that what he said on the tape was "locker room talk", saying that such comments were not normal or acceptable.[102][103][104] Los Angeles Clippers head coach Doc Rivers said, "[If Trump's comments are locker room talk] that's a new locker room for me."[105] Oakland Athletics pitcher Sean Doolittle tweeted, "As an athlete, I've been in locker rooms my entire adult life and uh, that's not locker room talk."[102][105] Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Chris Conley tweeted, "Just for reference. I work in a locker room (every day) ... that is not locker room talk. Just so you know ..."[102][105] Los Angeles Dodgers pitcher Brett Anderson tweeted, "What kind of ****ed up locker rooms has Donald Trump been in ..."[105] " --Wikipedia

I suspect that denying things that happen actually happen is the wrong course of correction . . .

Advertisement
"Numerous professional athletes and coaches rejected Trump's claim that what he said on the tape was "locker room talk", saying that such comments were not normal or acceptable.[102][103][104] Los Angeles Clippers head coach Doc Rivers said, "[If Trump's comments are locker room talk] that's a new locker room for me."[105] Oakland Athletics pitcher Sean Doolittle tweeted, "As an athlete, I've been in locker rooms my entire adult life and uh, that's not locker room talk."[102][105] Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Chris Conley tweeted, "Just for reference. I work in a locker room (every day) ... that is not locker room talk. Just so you know ..."[102][105] Los Angeles Dodgers pitcher Brett Anderson tweeted, "What kind of ****ed up locker rooms has Donald Trump been in ..."[105] " --Wikipedia

I suspect that denying things that happen actually happen is the wrong course of correction . . .

GREAT point.

Actually, he doesn’t - at all; but, with your history of reflexive pearl-clutching, it’s no surprise you would agree.

1) go f[]ck yourself
2) please tell me more about reflexive pearl clutching
3) i whole heartedly enjoying offending and demeaning douche bags such as yourself
4) he did make a good point, you are just to sjw dumb to recognize it
5) please review and embrace 1-4..especially 1
6) im going to thoroughly enjoy humiliating you in what will likely be a back forth until the mods merciful lock the thread
7) good to know you love rapists...family must be very proud

Advertisement
Numbskulls are the first to think anything political is only about politics . . .

D-bags can't help it. Its not his fault. Society is just keeping him down.

While he plays f[]ck off on video games and accomplished nothing in lfe and can't look in the mirror to see at least part of the problem.

Just a guess though. I'm probably wrong as usual.

1. Your projecting again.
2. It seems I hit a nerve
3. You’re hurt that I’m not offended and that offends you. You see the reflexivity you exhibit?
4. Only a stupid person would think he made a good p… oh…awkward, huh?
5. Go to #1.
6. Reflexivity principle again
7. Well, I do enjoy ******* you!
Is this this really the best you can do cupcake?

Need a coloring nook or puppy? Safe space?

How was the point he made off the mark.

Maybe start there.

Oh wait, you can't wearing your skinny jeans and beret. Too tight.

Actually, he doesn’t - at all; but, with your history of reflexive pearl-clutching, it’s no surprise you would agree.

Ok your wokeness. You have a short memory from your multiple humiliations on here.

How is the point off the mark?

Put your latte down and try to use that decaying melon you call a head.

Advertisement
That’s desperation! And, it’s exactly what I expected - from an abject coward who had neither the balls to stuff someone in a locker nor the balls to stop someone from being stuffed in a locker.

I guess things will never change for you.

I guess not.

How does one become as woke as you?

This shoulf be good.

You still.havent answered any questions though..typical of douche affliction.

Again, projecting. What you wear doesn’t bother me.

Bit, I would expect nothing less from a complete coward like you. Every time a military plane goes down, or there is friendly fire there is a YOU behind it all killing a brave soldier.

QjIz1AqkGTszK.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
You’re obsessed with skinny jeans because you like looking at men’s junk. I see.

As I said, stone cold coward.

Is it that I like looking at men's junk? Is it that I like doing it while whimpering and cowering behind you big tough sjw? I feel all safe and warm under your blankey of wokeness.

Maybe I can find a hero to save me!!

Will it.

Can it.

Be you?

Advertisement
Back