Kellen Winslow II

Aaron Hernandez would pull it out and jerk off in team meetings ,in front of the entire team. Coaches and all.

Nobody would saying anything because they were scared of him.

Advertisement
Never said I was perfect. I just can't stand scumbags who prey on others and I don't want to try to fix them. Get rid of the scum and there will be much less crime. Again, I have no sympathy for people who hurt others, no second chances in my book.

I'll say it. One shot to put a monster like that down. At least for the dog its humane. For miscreants like rapists and the like, it's about the safety of society amd vengeance for those harmed.

Advertisement
Could I ask why everyone was so quiet about this? You'd think there might have been some chatter...

Great point that I brought up earlier. Just seems to be too big a story, in front of too many people, for that to be kept quiet. Certainly not accusing Boxing of lying, but how does this not come out year after year? Particularly the pro level when his career was basically washed up?

Could I ask why everyone was so quiet about this? You'd think there might have been some chatter...

No one that I know knew he was out here raping homeless women.

Just thought he was a very weird - hypersexual, perhaps bi-sexual - dude. Also...it was a different time - socially. Guys perceived as weird like that weren't exactly tarred and feathered like they are today.

There were other incident in the dorms that were a more problematic - anger and woman related - but that is a different story.

Great point that I brought up earlier. Just seems to be too big a story, in front of too many people, for that to be kept quiet. Certainly not accusing Boxing of lying, but how does this not come out year after year? Particularly the pro level when his career was basically washed up?

I mean, there were plenty of people that knew throughout his college and pro career of his deviant behavior - see some of these articles coming out. But, I don't know how many people knew of the sexual misconduct and crimes he was committing to women. I didn't know the dude personally - just saw him around, at times had some similar circles, but plenty of people - especially athletes in all sports - knew of his **** in the locker room or during team meetings.

Advertisement
No one that I know knew he was out here raping homeless women.

Just thought he was a very weird - hypersexual, perhaps bi-sexual - dude. Also...it was a different time - socially. Guys perceived as weird like that weren't exactly tarred and feathered like they are today.

There were other incident in the dorms that were a more problematic - anger and woman related - but that is a different story.

I meant the whacking off in front of people in the locker room? If he was that open about it the coaches had to know and did nothing about it? Wow in my time it would have been way beyond weird. Nobody I knew would even talk to people like him if he was doing that. We knew a couple of very very violent people in my day and we stayed clear even guys that could pound them. So darn unpredictable, the last I heard of one of them, he chased a cop on a beach with a shotgun shooting at him. 11 years in prison, should have put him down, probably killed someone when he got out. Everyone knew it was just a matter of time with that one, no way in **** he should have been loose.

Advertisement
Advertisement
classic power move

ummm....i've been on numerous command staffs and board rooms...

I honestly can't recall a single instance where anyone whipped it out and started to spark one off. Ditto for the females...none of them were dialing their own numbers.

But perhaps I was just surrounded by meek, soft shouldered, vegan betas.

I need to get out more.

ummm....i've been on numerous command staffs and board rooms...

I honestly can't recall a single instance where anyone whipped it out and started to spark one off. Ditto for the females...none of them were dialing their own numbers.

But perhaps I was just surrounded by meek, soft shouldered, vegan betas.

I need to get out more.

Alphas gon alpha

Advertisement
Back