Kellen Winslow II

OH OK...So how do you signal the POPO that you prefer Wendy's......should you just come out and tell them?.....before they try to take you to a BK?

Asking for a friend
Maybe the cop had the BK coupons, so they went there. Everybody knows that BK is more generous with coupons in the Sunday paper. Or the suspect might be carrying the coupons...he clipped in preparation for the crime in case he gets arrested. Smart criminal leaves no stone unturned in his preparation.

Advertisement
Get in front of a jury & it's a real crap shoot. I wonder if half of them even understand English. :rolleyes:

Haha. Can't trust the intelligence of most juries. Can't trust the fairness of most judges. Our system is the or near the best judicial systems going but when I'm charged with manslaughter on the morning of August 25 I'd like to be judged by a panel of computers, a few primates and maybe a dog of my choosing.

to a point yes.but we've all seen rich people black and white get away with crimes poor black and white folks get hammered for.my view is anyone who breaks the law no matter what race or financial background.should get equal punishment .buttoday's society isn't like that especially when it comes to celebrities or those who have influence.

Nahhhhh, Cosby's 100's of millions didn't help Him beat His case.

OJ went through His small fortune to beat His case.

And watch Weinstein get off while they lock R. Kelly up.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Haha. Can't trust the intelligence of most juries. Can't trust the fairness of most judges. Our system is the or near the best judicial systems going but when I'm charged with manslaughter on the morning of August 25 I'd like to be judged by a panel of computers, a few primates and maybe a dog of my choosing.

Totally unfair. You can’t hand pick the dog. That completely compromises everything.

Totally unfair. You can’t hand pick the dog. That completely compromises everything.

I don't know why you'd ever question the impartiality of my canine juror selections.

Screenshot_20190610-193435_Gallery.jpg

Advertisement
Sad day. He was easily the most talented TE I ever saw out of college. This makes me feel sick as if he had this pattern and if it comes out there are more victims. I just heard that he was found not guilty on some of the lewd stuff....

Sad day. He was easily the most talented TE I ever saw out of college. This makes me feel sick as if he had this pattern and if it comes out there are more victims. I just heard that he was found not guilty on some of the lewd stuff....

he was found one guilty on one rape, deadlocked on like 5 other charges so theyre coming to a resolution according to a juror. not sad. he did himself in. like i said before, idc where he went or how he played in the early 00s. hes a piece of trash. wed hate on an FSU or UF player for doing the same type of stuff. winslow gets the same treatment esp given the crimes. not sure which victim was the one from when he was 19, but man.

Advertisement

lol the jurors were hilarious w their note. do we take the law as its written or how we think it should be written? lmao what? no one wants you to bleeping make new law back there and judge people by that standard. its still amazes me that you spend 7 years post HS studying and your entire career can rely on a bunch of dopes

I've said from the jump F Kellen Winslow.

Low life piece of sht. He deserves what he's getting. I hope he never comes out. He's our Hernandez. We gotta own this one.

That aside, I think our current team and leadership show pretty tremendous character. Winslow is clearly a unique, one-off aberration, but no pity for him.

Advertisement
Back