Kellen Winslow II

Why? If it was just the one woman, I'd agree. But there are four other alleged victims. You don't simply dismiss criminal charges because a single witness appeared as if she wasn't credible.
U certainly cant dismiss the case overall but this lady should've been charged for perjury was as bad as that was. That's not just appearing she's not credible. She flat out lied several times
The fact she did that especially where it relates to an arrest record that shows opposite shows at the least the 3 or 4 counts pertaining to her will be dismissed. In my eyes if the first and supposedly strongest part of the case was that lady and the numerous things that went into the doubt of her story in advance of testimony than all of this may be seriously trumped up. His charges arent public exposure its sexual assault. Its rape. How does a district attorney hear that lady's details in her story and still charge him with that? The jumping of the fence,him walking the whole way in front of her the proximity(50 feet)to several major retailers. So not just all the people that were around but security that's works there as well. Literally all she had to do being that close and him walking in front is turn around and scream or simply walk away. Do something, anything to show she has a problem. The fact she didnt should've been very unsettling

Advertisement
Advertisement
D

Are black people better off than their great grandparents were? If so, stfu about race. People who aren't white are the first to bring up race.

U know not what u speak of. U think, what, b/c ppl aren’t getting hung and being openly racist is taboo, that somehow African-Americans are better off than yesteryear? The politics have changed; the struggle has not. I don’t know who u r, but I would highly advise you to watch the documentary “13th Amendment” and u’ll see how the “abolishment of slavery” was never abolished but rather took on a different form.

The race card is overly used, I agree; but racial issues still very much exist, and racial injustice still exist.

And so we’re clear; the last 50 yrs of decency, don’t make chit up for the injustice African Americans endured for 340 yrs.

D

Are black people better off than their great grandparents were? If so, stfu about race. People who aren't white are the first to bring up race.
***** you shut up *****. You don’t know nothing about if blacks are better off today than now. It’s actually worse you lil **** head piece of ****.

Tyler you broke ******* get your *** back in that trailer before you start running your ignorant *** mouth about something you don’t know nothing about you lil entitle delusional ignorant *******.

Advertisement
Was Jane Hoe #4 one of da "young ladies" accusing Soldier Winslow of rape or one of da "young ladies" claiming he exposed his manhood to them?

D

are black people better off than their great grand parents?? For the most part no

I could break that down for you when it comes to topics like how your great grand parents were given handouts, land, and grants to put their families in a position to where you can live in this entitled white privilege you blissfully live in today.

Advertisement
are black people better off than their great grand parents?? For the most part no

I could break that down for you when it comes to topics like how your great grand parents were given handouts, land, and grants to put their families in a position to where you can live in this entitled white privilege you blissfully live in today.
You think just because someone has white skin that means they live an easy life of bliss? Wow. I hope one day you'll realize that comment is just as ignorant as the one you responded to.

Advertisement
What he is saying is, when the white teenagers shoots up schools, they get sent to mental institutions...or taken to Burger King before jail..

Rapper YNW Melly kills his 2 friends (allegedly) and the prosecutor wants the death penalty. Same dude that said he had multiple personalities.

Idk all of the crimes KW Jr has done, but if found guilty, he deserves his punishment. But it's clear, he has mental issues stemming from football.

For the record: I believe both examples, if found guilty, should receive the highest penalty possible.

Also, I am just throwing clarification of his post, with an example.
No, they get sent to prison like anyone else who murders someone.

Boards are for speculation....So speculate away.

Trials, ideally. are for determining guilt or innocence based on the evidence

I'll wait for the trial verdict .....before condemning or not

In the meantime....I'll just hope for justice....whatever that ends up being

It’s starting to sound like rape wasn’t the issue as opposed indecent exposure. Either way, he needs mad help, the type of help that he needs to sit down for hours w family support

Predicting a hung (no offense to @Cribby) jury. That first "victim" will have tainted the state's case enough to get a holdout or two while the bundled other cases as a whole will absolutely be enough to prevent an acquittal.

I personally would be soooo hesitant to convict on anything as the state trotting out that first maniac would pretty much destroy the prosecution's overall credibility with me but that's not really how you're supposed to act as a juror in these instances.

Advertisement
Back