Kellen Winslow II arrested on burglary charges

Advertisement
Dude is facing life if convicted of all charges.

He better hope there's some wiggle room and the DA overcharged in order to scare the ****e out of him. But if it's an indicted case, that is NOT GOOD for him.

tenor-1.gif

dude is spiraling out of control like Shawn Merriman was doing. Hopefully none of this is true and gets the help that's needed and have a rebound in life.
I pray he has a helluva a lawyer. He is crazy enough to survive in jail though.

Advertisement
Dude is facing life if convicted of all charges.

He better hope there's some wiggle room and the DA overcharged in order to scare the ****e out of him. But if it's an indicted case, that is NOT GOOD for him.

This doesn't really seem like an "overcharge" situation though. Seems like he's either going to be completely exonerated or not......and not won't be a get out in 7 years type of deal. That said, this wouldn't necessarily be the first time someone looks like they're facing an eternity behind bars and doesn't end up doing a day.

Jesus, that's insane. Feel bad for everyone involved, even his ******* dad.

TE's are whack.

Advertisement
Probably a very simple explanation, just like the house hunting instead of burglary one.

Guy's a Cane, so I want to think the best of him but doesn't his story sound exactly like some sht you'd make up after getting busted for entering a house uninvited?

"I was looking to buy a house and didn't realize I wasn't allowed to just walk into this one. I'm rich, so there's no way I would ever break into a home or rob anyone. The end."

Seems like a lot of really idiotic comments here. I mean just stupid ***, idiotic, moronic comments.

Prior to today’s chargers, Winslow had a loopy reputation, but absolutely nothing like this. When the whole “breaking in” stuff broke a few days ago, considering he didn’t have any priors for criminal activity, no one took it super seriously.. He really didn’t have a criminal history, with one odd exception (getting caught spanking the plank by himself in the car).

So that could easily be taken as a one of, a case of scared homeowner, a confused Winslow, or maybe some grudge, but nothing of an enormous scale like this.

In retrospect, they may or may not be related, or a pattern of behavior or MO, but for people to come out now like they suspected something like this all along, is pure bullshìt. At the time, it did not seem very serious.

As always, innocent until proven guilty, but these are serious charges, and there are a lot of them. There is bound to be DNA evidence. If proven true, this is not a case of being a mental midget, or “bad news“, but obviously much more.

All I can say is I hope it wasn’t him.

Gotttttt**** my ***** why bruh all this free ***** out here why take it? I'm usually on my people side but I can't Cosign this ****ery bruh....... IF he guilty ***** you gotta get all that time you earned.

Advertisement
Seems like a lot of really idiotic comments here. I mean just stupid ***, idiotic, moronic comments.

Prior to today’s chargers, Winslow had a loopy reputation, but absolutely nothing like this. When the whole “breaking in” stuff broke a few days ago, considering he didn’t have any priors for criminal activity, no one took it super seriously.. He really didn’t have a criminal history, with one odd exception (getting caught spanking the plank by himself in the car).

So that could easily be taken as a one of, a case of scared homeowner, a confused Winslow, or maybe some grudge, but nothing of an enormous scale like this.

In retrospect, they may or may not be related, or a pattern of behavior or MO, but for people to come out now like they suspected something like this all along, is pure bullshìt. At the time, it did not seem very serious.

As always, innocent until proven guilty, but these are serious charges, and there are a lot of them. There is bound to be DNA evidence. If proven true, this is not a case of being a mental midget, or “bad news“, but obviously much more.

All I can say is I hope it wasn’t him.

By the down vote I'll assume you're in part talking about me. I don't see how I've said anything moronic at all.

Look, I don't know anything about the guy's personal life, and I certainly didn't suspect anything odd about him. But you can't tell me it sounds right that he entered a home into which he was not invited on the grounds that he was house shopping. Was the place for sale? Was there an open house or was he invited in? If so fine, but if not this doesn't sound at all right. Is entering a random house something you would do while house shopping? Maybe the police are lying about it, but that also seems unlikely.

Maybe this is all made up or a misunderstanding, time will tell. But something here doesn't add up and I'm hesitant to believe the police are making this all up.

Advertisement
By the down vote I'll assume you're in part talking about me. I don't see how I've said anything moronic at all.

Look, I don't know anything about the guy's personal life, and I certainly didn't suspect anything odd about him. But you can't tell me it sounds right that he entered a home into which he was not invited on the grounds that he was house shopping. Was the place for sale? Was there an open house or was he invited in? If so fine, but if not this doesn't sound at all right. Is entering a random house something you would do while house shopping? Maybe the police are lying about it, but that also seems unlikely.

Maybe this is all made up or a misunderstanding, time will tell. But something here doesn't add up and I'm hesitant to believe the police are making this all up.

Of course it didn’t sound right, but it’s nothing compared to this revelation. But based on what was known, at that time, it’s a far leap from that to these charges. You’re conflating both events.

In retrospect, with hindsight, of course they might be interrelated, suggestive of a pattern of behavior. But up until a few hours ago all anyone here knew about the guy was he was flaky.

Really none of that matters. He’s either guilty or he isn’t. Virtually 100% of the people who are bipolar or have CTE aren’t serial rapists. I’m not saying he is, but if that’s how it turns out, being bipolar or having CTE is not an out.
Oh I'm not excusing him one bit. At all.

Just pointing out this guy clearly has a mental problem for a min now.

Oh I'm not excusing him one bit. At all.

Just pointing out this guy clearly has a mental problem for a min now.

I hear you, but this? Just hoping it’s some big case of mistaken identity, because he always seemed a bit different to me, but obviously not this. Nothing like this. More like a get caught with weed guy. But these are some serious *** charges they’re putting on him. Those are rest of your life in jail charges. Like I said before, just have to hope it’s some big mixup. Don’t know what else to say.

Advertisement
Back