Kellen Winslow II arrested on burglary charges

This story seemed odd from the outset and it just goes to show that sometimes you have to wait for details to emerge before you start speculating. Saying this incident was drug-related and whatnot was grossly premature and flagrantly disrespectful. I have questions about Kellen being arrested for "suspicion of burglary", without reports of having forcibly entered the residence, but i'm not privy to a police report and i'm sure those questions will be addressed by his representation in one form or another. Pretty shameful to see him ridiculed by the fanbase before the facts have been presented.

Advertisement
This story seemed odd from the outset and it just goes to show that sometimes you have to wait for details to emerge before you start speculating. Saying this incident was drug-related and whatnot was grossly premature and flagrantly disrespectful. I have questions about Kellen being arrested for "suspicion of burglary", without reports of having forcibly entered the residence, but i'm not privy to a police report and i'm sure those questions will be addressed by his representation in one form or another. Pretty shameful to see him ridiculed by the fanbase before the facts have been presented.
Thank you

I’m going to assume that he wasn’t trying to burglarize a trailer. Bet $ he knew the person in there and was trying to force collect something.

Regardless, this is tough to see. K-dub is one of my all time favorite Canes TE and it just seems like he battles some other things, mentally. Hope he gets it together, but this matter, imo, will be swept and dismiss.

It will be swept / dismissed till it happens again in some other form , the spiral down isn't over just delayed swearing to never ever to do it again then we'll all be shocked again when it does , Crying out what were the warning signs in denial.

The craving is like craving for a beer but 10,000 times stronger to get it at any cost , symptoms are glaring but yes ignored part of the pattern.

GOCANES

Advertisement
It will be swept / dismissed till it happens again in some other form , the spiral down isn't over just delayed swearing to never ever to do it again then we'll all be shocked again when it does , Crying out what were the warning signs in denial.

The craving is like craving for a beer but 10,000 times stronger to get it at any cost , symptoms are glaring but yes ignored part of the pattern.

GOCANES

This guy has touched electricity too many times.

Advertisement
Winslow's catch vs WVU was huge. But it doesn't really rise to "season-defining moment" status because of how the team laid an egg up in Blacksburg shortly after and then Berlin had a worse-than-Rosier-vs-Pitt game against Tennessee. Had '03 been a championship season then his catch would probably be considered much more legendary than it is.

I’m very familiar w this part of San Diego County; let’s just say I’m not surprised by this. This actually makes more sense then anything.

Rellyrell is correct. I'm surprised they even allow trailer parks in Encinitas.

Winslow's catch vs WVU was huge. But it doesn't really rise to "season-defining moment" status because of how the team laid an egg up in Blacksburg shortly after and then Berlin had a worse-than-Rosier-vs-Pitt game against Tennessee. Had '03 been a championship season then his catch would probably be considered much more legendary than it is.
If Brock hits a WIDE open Winslow in the back of EZ in 03....we're playing for the NC....

Advertisement
I KNEW this whole story was out of sorts :6fps6:the moment I heard it. :youre-nuts:

It just didn't sound right .....BUT far too often people want to think the worse whenever they someone different is involved. Gotta be drugs, He's gone crazy etc etc

Whatever happened to the benefit of the doubt,.....even from Cane Fans

I NEVER DOUBTED YOU KWII

Ex-NFL player was house hunting when neighbor called police, rep says

I learned years ago to just sit and wait for all the facts before crucifying a ****. Cane or not.

Too bad most folks can’t help themselves in today’s reactionary world.

Last edited:
My thoughts exactly. It was a GREAT catch, but it wasn't a title winning or program changing catch.

Advertisement
If Brock hits a WIDE open Winslow in the back of EZ in 03....we're playing for the NC....

What a nightmare replay. I was with a bunch of Fsufks watching that game......despair. I'll remember that forever. watching on some old borken down 54" Mitsubishi console tv. Fkn disaster.

Are we to just sit around idly on these new charges too? and wait to see what happens?!? Yikes is right. SD prosecutors office aren't the sharpest stable of attorneys, but ****, that's a lot of charges. Lets see what and how many counts they hit him with tomorrow morning in court.

Advertisement
Back