Kellen Winslow II arrested on burglary charges

Advertisement
Kellen was one **** of a TE during his days at this program. I always thought he would've had the career Graham has had. Shame things just never went that way.

Advertisement
“I confronted him and said ‘Hi, can I help you with anything’,” she told ABC 10. “He said, ‘Nope, just looking for my dog.’ I go, ‘What dog?’ and he said, ‘Well, it’s a red dog, Clifford.’ And I went, ‘There’s no dog here.’ I said, I’m not comfortable with this, you need to leave. And he just stood there and he went, ‘Alright then.'”

Either drugs or major mental issues .

image.jpeg

Advertisement
No “former Miami Hurricane ...”? Are we no less longer hated? Good luck to him if innocent.
Local San Diego news called him "Kellen Williams jr. Son of San Diego Charger great and HOF Kellen Williams Sr." Just ***ing embarrassing...keep it classy San Diego

I swear it sounds like he was fūcking with her, saying it was Clifford’s Big Red Dog, like he wasn’t taking it seriously. But hey, that’s just me.

What’s good is that there was no resisting arrest, no violence, etc, which shows at least he wasn’t agitated.

Advertisement
He's probably suffering from mental issues (CTE or something else) or was high on drugs or there buying drugs.

He's probably suffering from mental issues (CTE or something else) or was high on drugs or there buying drugs.

Or he knew the people that owned the trailer like he said, and did something stupid, like walked in the door.

Why do you assume the worst?

Is there a reason why you have pics with all these former players?!? Basically, stop beating around the bush my friend, how well "connected" are you really? This "$$$" type connected?!? Lmao...
If you saw whats hanging on my walls in my home and Den...you'd have a coronary......

Advertisement
Unless your on of his groupies, any person with any hint common sense knows this is totally out of character along with his weird dog replies.

When normal people visit friends, these things don’t happen

This screaming being drug related, keep in mind ALL ADDICTS ARE LIERS .

We will see how it unfolds

GOCANES

But seriously, if back in 2001 someone would’ve said, “Seventeen years from now one of the Canes’ great TEs will be busted for burglary in a trailer park” would you have guessed it would be:

A) Kellen Winslow II, the son of an NFL legend?

Or

B) Jeremy Shockey?

Advertisement
Back