Kellen Winslow II arrested on burglary charges

100%. Wasn't able to make the game but I remember jumping over my couch when he made that catch. Here you go:

Remember this play like it was yesterday;

Sitting at a Claims Jumpers with my frat, and my assistant dean (who was a big time Nebraska fan, now all of a sudden is a USCw fan) was ragging me the whole game b/c we had a bet on who was paying the bill and he hated Miami. Then we saw that god awful pass by Berlin, he said yes!! Only to see KW snatch it out the air like a hovering eagle. Needless to say I won the bet, but since I was new booty to the frat I still had to pay the bill. Smh. Good times.

Advertisement

Sitting at a Claims Jumpers with my frat, and my assistant dean (who was a big time Nebraska fan, now all of a sudden is a USCw fan) was ragging me the whole game b/c we had a bet on who was paying the bill and he hated Miami. Then we saw that god awful pass by Berlin, he said yes!! Only to see KW snatch it out the air like a hovering eagle. Needless to say I won the bet, but since I was new booty to the frat I still had to pay the bill. Smh. Good times.
Best and most important catch by a UM TE ever....although Alfredo Roberts had a Big one against OU in 87....

The word is “plucked”. He plucked that motherfūcker out of nowhere. I thought it was incomplete even after he caught it. It took my brain a full 1.5 seconds to process what had actually happened.

Advertisement
Worth millions and millions of dollars along with NFL pension , very sad to say but my guess drug related.

Yes he was a WARRIOR hope for the best for him for sure.

GOCANES
That's what I don't understand. Why rob when you're getting the NFL pension? How much is the NFL pension?

That's what I don't understand. Why rob when you're getting the NFL pension? How much is the NFL pension?

9 out of 10 drugs, but this will be all allegations spun covered up plenty more crashing needed with many casualties of Freinds and especially family to be done here before he admits his alleged drug problem.

Admission will not happen till crashing is complete and all is lost but the ones he hurt the most is there to salvage and save him .

Denial, not me , it’s an accident oh and poor me it’s the other guy to blame

Once this is all said and done therapy and healing can begin.

PRIDE HAS TO BE EXTINGUISHED OUT FIRST TO ALLOW LOVE TO ENTER .

PRIDE THE DOWN FALL OF MAN

GOCANES

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't ever want to see anyone spiral and hope the "home shopping" story is true. He gave us some good memories, but I personally never cared for him and his father is the biggest asshat douchebag player's parent I've ever met. Like others have said, he's always been a bit off, but so would most with his dad.

I don't ever want to see anyone spiral and hope the "home shopping" story is true. He gave us some good memories, but I personally never cared for him and his father is the biggest asshat douchebag player's parent I've ever met. Like others have said, he's always been a bit off, but so would most with his dad.
KW2 was always pretty cool to me...very outgoing...but I've heard his Dad was a Douche...

I KNEW this whole story was out of sorts :6fps6:the moment I heard it. :youre-nuts:

It just didn't sound right .....BUT far too often people want to think the worse whenever they someone different is involved. Gotta be drugs, He's gone crazy etc etc

Whatever happened to the benefit of the doubt,.....even from Cane Fans

I NEVER DOUBTED YOU KWII

Ex-NFL player was house hunting when neighbor called police, rep says

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back