Kellen Winslow II arrested on burglary charges

The only place I've ever seen mobile/manufactured homes sell for that much is the Keys. And it's not the house that's worth anything, it's the waterfront property.

Advertisement
The only place I've ever seen mobile/manufactured homes sell for that much is the Keys. And it's not the house that's worth anything, it's the waterfront property.
Similarly, Encinitas is an oceanside community in one of the most desirable climates in the world, in one of the highest cost of living states in the US.

Those Manufactured homes may be nice, we can trust Cane Dynasty on that analysis, but the property there is extremely valuable.

Advertisement

Actually, the keys homes are all worth around 400k due to the right to build. If it is waterfront too then you are looking at a different value outright as the property has value as well.

Kellen has my full support as a Cane
Until proven otherwise, There´are several possibilities for what happened. I'm going with
  • He had a rough day and got turned around....you ever forget where youre going?
  • That trailer looked like his when he came to it...ever try to open another car that looks like yours and is parked in the area where you parked
  • He forgot his keys....happens all the time
  • He has so much stuff its hard remembering them all....its a rich thing, you may not understand
  • Since he couldn't remember why he bought those items .and was planning on having a garage sale for his trailer anyway.... he thought might as well sell them ....we all know that its always good to get rid of the useless junk in your house
OR even better ...Kellen tell them it was just a joke. Fluck em if he can't take a joke
**** em.jpeg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Best catch Winslow ever made, he wasn’t even in the game. We were on defense and the opposing QB was trying to throw the ball away, and Kellen, helmet in his left hand, stuck out his right hand and saved a ball boy from taking a rocket to the beak.

I remember being amazed by the stuff the dude used to do in warmups.

Odell Beckham Jr type stuff.

Advertisement
Actually, the keys homes are all worth around 400k due to the right to build. If it is waterfront too then you are looking at a different value outright as the property has value as well.

My uncle has a place in Key Largo on a bay-access canal. The "house" is a 40+ year old double wide trailer that's been maintained and updated but is still a 1970 something trailer. During the height of the housing boom back in 04-05, he was offered $500k for the property and his realtor valued it currently at $370k. The trailer could literally blow away tonight and the property would still be worth $370k.

Advertisement
Back