Kellen Winslow II arrested on burglary charges

Advertisement
Complaint alleges five sexual assault victims in Kellen Winslow II case

The charges include two counts of forcible rape, one count of forcible sodomy and one count of forcible oral copulation. Other charges include kidnapping with the intent to commit rape, residential burglary and indecent exposure.
Among the charges in the complaint obtained by the Union-Tribune:
  • Kidnap, rape and forced oral copulation of a 54-year-old woman in March;
  • Kidnap, rape and sodomy of a 59-year-old woman in May;
  • Indecent exposure on May;
  • Burglary with the intent to rape a 71-year-old woman in June;
  • Burglary with the intent to rape an 86-year-old woman also in June.

This is horrendous, and is also seemingly what he was intending to be up to when he got caught by the neighbour last week.

The charges include two counts of forcible rape, one count of forcible sodomy and one count of forcible oral copulation. Other charges include kidnapping with the intent to commit rape, residential burglary and indecent exposure.

This is horrendous, and is also seemingly what he was intending to be up to when he got caught by the neighbour last week.

That's about as heinous as it gets. Innocent until proven guilty, but...heinous accusations nonetheless.

Lets see if he actually gets convicted. These people may all be trying to get some money from an NFL player it happens all the time. A 34 year old ex NFL player trying to bang an 86, 71, 59, and 54 year old. Come on.

Lets see if he actually gets convicted. These people may all be trying to get some money from an NFL player it happens all the time. A 34 year old ex NFL player trying to bang an 86, 71, 59, and 54 year old. Come on.
If this horrific c0cksucker has a shred of decency he should do the taxpayers a favor and off himself.

Lower than low. A literal monster. I hope he is tortured by the devil himself for eternity

Advertisement

This isn't some Instagram model coming out of the woodwork trying to get some cash or claiming that KWII is the baby daddy. These are four independent women who the state is arguing were targeted by Winslow using the same M.O., and it looks like his bungled burglary last week was an attempt to follow the same pattern. Far different circumstances, and the allegations are very, very strong. He's lost the benefit of the doubt, IMO.

Doesn't mean he loses the assumption that he's innocent until proven guilty. But to try and sweep this away as "greedy chicks trying to get cash from famous dude" is stretching it. An 86 and 71-year old are going to try to extort a washed up NFL player for money? Really?

Last edited:
I'm not going to make assumptions on guilt or innocence here. Winslow was always a bit off. But this just doesn't seem right. Regardless, if he's guilty of these crimes, as far as I'm concerned he loses all association with The U. Dude is a ghost as far as I'm concerned.

That's about as heinous as it gets. Innocent until proven guilty, but...heinous accusations nonetheless.

I'm literally stunned & confused :confused:

The accusations/charges alone are devastating and difficult to reconcile, especially when you consider the number and similarity.

I hope this isn't true.

Last edited:
Advertisement
The less said at this point, the better.

This is deadly serious and nothing to joke about. Let the wheels of justice turn on both sides of the process, If the evidence is there that shows he’s guilty, may he pay the ultimate price.

I'm not going to make assumptions on guilt or innocence here. Winslow was always a bit off. But this just doesn't seem right. Regardless, if he's guilty of these crimes, as far as I'm concerned he loses all association with The U. Dude is a ghost as far as I'm concerned.
Lose all association with the U? This sick monster should only have an association with solitary. This is literally Rae Carruth level evil

Hold up... So Cliff raping old white women now??
ibis-roflmao-sm3.gif

Advertisement
Lose all association with the U? This sick monster should only have an association with solitary. This is literally Rae Carruth level evil

Because clearly all I'm saying is that he should ONLY lose association with Miami and never be criminally punished in any way. Because that makes sense. Jesus.

Advertisement
Who gives a fvck where you were born?

Like that makes a F'ing difference and makes it ok

Your statement was stupid, dumb and racist. Own it

Advertisement
Back