Kellen Winslow II arrested on burglary charges

Anyone defending this because he played for the U needs to check themselves. These are serious allegations for which he is facing LIFE in prison.

The catch against WVU gives him a lifetime pass...really? Again, time for a priority check.

I’ll say it, dude has always been a bit of an *******. When he caught a TD and struck the Heisman pose that was the end of him for me.

That’s not what the U is about. Never has been, never will be.

Advertisement
Who gives a fvck where you were born?

Like that makes a F'ing difference and makes it ok

Your statement was stupid, dumb and racist. Own it

racist? lulz so a half black guy from Africa is racist because he calls a half black guy from America a dumb niqqa?

You are a ******* soft ******.

go find a safe space ***aloon

If this is true, it would have only been a matter of time before he started killing his victims. Sociopathic behavior of the highest order.

Advertisement
racist?

go find a safe space ***aloon

You seem to want to know about my *** life....I thought we agreed not to discuss that when you were begging me to pack your peanut butter.

I told you why I wouldn't. Your wide *** looked like an old saddle it was so worn nor did I want your brown teeth on Junior

I don't like you or ****** deals......and I Don't like discussions with imbeciles

So Have a nice life. BYE

index1.png

Last edited:
Who gives a fvck where you were born?

Like that makes a F'ing difference and makes it ok

Your statement was stupid, dumb and racist. Own it

You are responding to someone who is perpetually on low class tilt.

Handicap the situation properly and allow him to implode as he pleases.

Advertisement
LMAO, How does this become about race? He's innocent until proven guilty. If he really did this put a bullet in his head and save us all some money.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You are responding to someone who is perpetually on low class tilt.

Handicap the situation properly and allow him to implode as he pleases.

Thanks,

I've found out that the ignore button is a fantastic addition to any site where some morons and others like him dwell, so he can rant on and on with his stupidity .......in silence. ( At least for me)

Life's great ain't it? So have a good one

Last edited:
LMAO, How does this become about race? He's innocent until proven guilty. If he really did this put a bullet in his head and save us all some money.

He is technically innocent until proven guilty, but this kind of charge doesn't get brought without those victims, at least most them, independently ID'ing him, plus other circumstantial evidence besides. If he's been charged and arrested at this stage with multiple independent victims over a period of time, the chances he's innocent are tiny. This is unbelievably heinous and disgusting.

Does the Prosecutors office have DNA evidence?
If not,, impossible to convict.
If this was covered earlier,, please excuse..

This isn't some Instagram model coming out of the woodwork trying to get some cash or claiming that KWII is the baby daddy. These are four independent women who the state is arguing were targeted by Winslow using the same M.O., and it looks like his bungled burglary last week was an attempt to follow the same pattern. Far different circumstances, and the allegations are very, very strong. He's lost the benefit of the doubt, IMO.

Doesn't mean he loses the assumption that he's innocent until proven guilty. But to try and sweep this away as "greedy chicks trying to get cash from famous dude" is stretching it. An 86 and 71-year old are going to try to extort a washed up NFL player for money? Really?

Well then I guess we shouldn't even have a trial. Mr. Katzenboyer said its an open-and-shut case so we should just lock him up and throw away the key. People assume ex NFL players have money and see him as a perfect target. What will an 86 year old do with the cash? Give it to her kids or grand kids. A tall, good looking, muscular, ex nfl player wants some 86 and 71 year old *****? Really?

Advertisement
Back