Kellen Winslow II arrested on burglary charges

Well then I guess we shouldn't even have a trial. Mr. Katzenboyer said its an open-and-shut case so we should just lock him up and throw away the key. People assume ex NFL players have money and see him as a perfect target. What will an 86 year old do with the cash? Give it to her kids or grand kids. A tall, good looking, muscular, ex nfl player wants some 86 and 71 year old *****? Really?

Weirder things have happened... honestly I am a bit sad for him.

Advertisement
Well then I guess we shouldn't even have a trial. Mr. Katzenboyer said its an open-and-shut case so we should just lock him up and throw away the key. People assume ex NFL players have money and see him as a perfect target. What will an 86 year old do with the cash? Give it to her kids or grand kids. A tall, good looking, muscular, ex nfl player wants some 86 and 71 year old *****? Really?

So you're saying it's a conspiracy amongst a bunch of random old ladies to frame Winslow for kidnapping and rape? They heard about him jacking off in a parking lot, decided he was a perfect "target", and then put their diabolical plan together to get money out of him by first reporting him to the police. Really? That's your defense theory, Matlock?

Anyone who went to UM from 01-03 knew this dude was not right and this is not something unbelievable. Long list of fvcked up **** on his resume.

People are welcome to feel however they wish, but remember you are doing so without ALL the facts

I'm willing to wait until ALL the facts are in and KWII and his legal team has a chance to refute the charges in court.

Then a Court of Law will determine his guilt or innocence regarding the charges, not press releases by either side.

That is the American legal system and I'm willing to let it run its course

Until then, we have NO IDEA where the truth lies.

Advertisement
If this is true, it would have only been a matter of time before he started killing his victims. Sociopathic behavior of the highest order.

Sociopaths and Psycopaths are the same "beings" except that psycopaths actually kill and have the need to kill. A sociopath desires bedlam and chaos. If the charges are true then Winslow was a psycopath, as he was clearly on the path to murder.

Bet they raid Kellen's house and find a library of Pierre Woodman videos.

Sociopaths and Psycopaths are the same "beings" except that psycopaths actually kill and have the need to kill. A sociopath desires bedlam and chaos. If the charges are true then Winslow was a psycopath, as he was clearly on the path to murder.
While you are correct (thanks) in labeling him a psychopath, just would like to point out that sociopaths can be murderers, and psychopaths can be non-murderous in nature. That is not what makes the distinction. One of the things that separates a sociopath and psychopath (among other shared traits) is that the former's anti social behavior tends to prove over time, whereas with a psychopath it worsens. Clearly, Winslow is only getting worse and would have devolved further. Definitely a psychopath.

While you are correct (thanks) in labeling him a psychopath, just would like to point out that sociopaths can be murderers, and psychopaths can be non-murderous in nature. That is not what makes the distinction. One of the things that separates a sociopath and psychopath (among other shared traits) is that the former's anti social behavior tends to prove over time, whereas with a psychopath it worsens. Clearly, Winslow is only getting worse and would have devolved further. Definitely a psychopath.

Interesting... I dated a psychiatrist for a couple of years who had 3 psycopaths as clients. It was hard to get her to talk about them. She said her entire objective was convinving them not to kill. The stories I did get out of her made my skin crawl. The things these guys did admit to doing were unfathomable to me, but to her it was a success because they had yet to kill... She lived in fear that one of them would turn on her, and she was unwilling to take on any others as clients.

Advertisement
People are welcome to feel however they wish, but remember you are doing so without ALL the facts

I'm willing to wait until ALL the facts are in and KWII and his legal team has a chance to refute the charges in court.

Then a Court of Law will determine his guilt or innocence regarding the charges, not press releases by either side.

That is the American legal system and I'm willing to let it run its course

Until then, we have NO IDEA where the truth lies.
Because the justice system works so well. OJ is innocent. Lol. American legal system sucks and has nothing to do with truth or justice. If they have dna I don’t give a **** what the courts say.

Last edited:
Ted Bundy was a sociopath..

So you're saying it's a conspiracy amongst a bunch of random old ladies to frame Winslow for kidnapping and rape? They heard about him jacking off in a parking lot, decided he was a perfect "target", and then put their diabolical plan together to get money out of him by first reporting him to the police. Really? That's your defense theory, Matlock?

What makes a conspiracy amongst old ladies anymore unbelievable then a bunch of young ladies? I think that is a lot more believable then a young man who gets a ton of ***** raping women who can't even get wet. Lets see if he actually gets convicted first before we start judging him. Do you not realize how the legal system works? Why wouldn't they report him to the police? It only strengthens their case. Look at OJ he won the criminal, but lost the civil trial.

Because the justice system works so well. OJ is innocent. Lol. American legal system sucks and has nothing to do with truth or justice.

Sure it's far from perfect. It tends to favor $$$

How Cullen Davis Beat the Rap For example

I guess your selection of the best legal system depends on which side you're on ( prosecutor or defense) .....or what results you prefer.

If you're just looking for charged = guilty results... Its certainly NOT better than the Cuban, Iranian, Chinese or Russian legal systems where prosecutors average 99.9%, or the old mob justice standby, "just stringing them up".

BUT If you were a defendant can you name a better one?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Why Kellen?!?! WHY?!?!?!

gettyimages-81957382.jpg

Your wife is super hot son!! You've known her since high school!!

Why did you have to go and rape those trailer park viejas bro?!? They would've given it up to you for free bro!! For FREE bro!!!!

anigif_enhanced-30236-1439281347-2.gif

This s*#t got me depressed.

A lot of you people would be better served not commenting at all.

Some incredible ignorance on exhibit here.

I’m really questioning the character of some of you people. At the center of this, no matter who did it, are several older women, originally thought to be in unrelated cases, who were clearly kidnapped and sexually assaulted by someone.

The comments by some of you shed no light on anything that’s happened, but are very revealing of your characters. Very eye opening.

A lot of you people would be better served not commenting at all.

Some incredible ignorance on exhibit here.

I’m really questioning the character of some of you people. At the center of this, no matter who did it, are several older women, originally thought to be in unrelated cases, who were clearly kidnapped and sexually assaulted by someone.

The comments by some of you shed no light on anything that’s happened, but are very revealing of your characters. Very eye opening.

People grieve in different ways bro. Stop being so **** judgmental for once and let people work their way through the five stages of grief at their own pace!

If--and I place a big emphasis on IF until proven otherwise--these allegations are true, it would be monumental tragedy for some of us. KW was like a superhero, a proud member of our UM Sports Hall of Fame. What the media is saying about him--about one of our own--is straight up jarring.

Advertisement
People grieve in different ways bro. Stop being so **** judgmental for once and let people work their way through the five stages of grief at their own pace!

If--and I place a big emphasis on IF until proven otherwise--these allegations are true, it would be monumental tragedy for some of us. KW was like a superhero, a proud member of our UM Sports Hall of Fame. What the media is saying about him--about one of our own--is straight up jarring.
I don't care who you are. What he's been charged with cannot be defended by any other affiliations. If this guy is a super hero to you, you probably also should be locked up. The University should immediately remove him from history, and kick him out of any honors like sports hall of fame, and should rescind his degree.

This guy deserves zero sympathy. I don't care how many plays he made. What OJ did is a million times more normal and understandable. KW is straight up evil

Advertisement
Back