Kellen Winslow II arrested on burglary charges

In two of the cases, police say, Winslow allegedly found his victims as they hitchhiked.
He drove the women to remote locations, where he raped them, according to police.

The first victim, age 54, was attacked on March 17.
Winslow Jr. “told her if she screamed, he would murder her,” San Diego County Deputy District Attorney Dan Owens told the San Diego Union-Tribune.
Another victim, 59, was sodomized, authorities said.
In a third incident, Winslow is accused of exposing himself to a 55-year-old woman gardening in her front yard. He was charged with burglary with intent to rape of both a 71-year-old woman and the 86-year-old in the Park Encinitas trailer park.

Advertisement
In two of the cases, police say, Winslow allegedly found his victims as they hitchhiked.
He drove the women to remote locations, where he raped them, according to police.

Winslow Jr. “told her if she screamed, he would murder her,” San Diego County Deputy District Attorney Dan Owens told the San Diego Union-Tribune.
In a third incident, Winslow is accused of exposing himself to a 55-year-old woman gardening in her front yard. He was charged with burglary with intent to rape of both a 71-year-old woman and the 86-year-old in the Park Encinitas trailer park.

WTF? This sht don't even sound real. 71 and 86 year old woman? News like this make you want to check if your in Bizarro world.

Jesus Christ this fvckin guy has some serious issues if this is true.

I like a gum-job as much as the next guy but this is beyond the pale.

Advertisement
Innocent until proven guilty.

Doesnt look good, but if true, holy ****.

KWII always had a ***** loose, played with an edge on the field and off.

We'll see.

If hes guilty, let him be the benefactor of getting ****ed in the ***.

Sounds insane though.

Why wasn't He charged with "intent to rape" on the woman that was gardening?

Call me crazy, but if His lawyers are any good I can see them dropping the rape charges.

the same dude that was jerking off in a target parking lot? LOL yeah im sure hes innocent. hes always been a sicko

Advertisement
Why wasn't He charged with "intent to rape" on the woman that was gardening?

Call me crazy, but if His lawyers are any good I can see them dropping the rape charges.

Probably because “intent to rape” isn’t a crime.

Burglarizing a dwelling with intent to rape is though.

the same dude that was jerking off in a target parking lot? LOL yeah im sure hes innocent. hes always been a sicko

I don't like using the word sicko for a man that clearly has a lot of real psychological issues he's never had to face the consequences of nor was ever really treated for...but he's got a lot of issues. None of what he was charged with is off the spectrum of what he would do while at UM. He's been a deviant for as long as I've known who he was.

I was starting to think he was a really sick fck when I thought he banged an 86 year old. But the only two he went all in on were in their 50s. I doubt he could get hard enough to hammer an 86 year old. Gotta be dryer than a mouthful of alum on top of that.

Advertisement
OK,, Analogy,, Duke Lacrosse Team.
Real fact, prosecutor prostituting for votes.
Analogy,, Jamis Winston.
Fact, not enough evidence to go to trial.,,, Civil? Crickets.
Could go on at the risk of boring you.
Judges dumb? No.Arrogant, Egotistical, Buzzed,,,probably.
KW2 means nothing to me, yet he must have his day in court..

Different circumstance. With Duke LAX and Winston, it was a single accuser; i.e., the victim's word against the accused.

We don't have that here. We have at least five separate women making accusations of sexual misconduct. That's a big deal.

Advertisement
Different circumstance. With Duke LAX and Winston, it was a single accuser; i.e., the victim's word against the accused.

We don't have that here. We have at least five separate women making accusations of sexual misconduct. That's a big deal.
Fair enough,, without DNA evidence, he walks.
Before the State takes away a
mans freedom or life,, beyond a reasonable doubt is still in effect. I Hope..

Oh yea,, how do you explain the Clinton phenomenon?
Had multiple accusers, & in one case dna evidence..

Advertisement
Back