Kellen Winslow II arrested on burglary charges

Oh yea,, how do you explain the Clinton phenomenon?
Had multiple accusers, & in one case dna evidence..

tenor.gif

I'm officially "in before the lock. I predict 2 thunderdomes and one full ban before the lock.

Advertisement
Based on what I just read, that seems like some serial rapist ****. That's extreme as ****. I was trying to figure out how it went from Burglary to Rape, but sounds like that have grand jury indictments and if that's the case, this case is going to get some serious headlines. I hope this isn't the case with Winslow, but man if true, Wow!!

Goodbye Kellen. I don't know what brought you to this place, but I do feel for whatever it was. It's too bad for everyone that you didn't get help before what looks to be horrible acts. Hopefully, you'll get your due although what that could be in this lifetime, I can't fathom what that would be.

What a grade A waste, providing this is all true. I don't see anyone skating on this.

Advertisement
Jesus Christ this fvckin guy has some serious issues if this is true.

I like a gum-job as much as the next guy but this is beyond the pale.

That’s ****ed up. They’re only pale cause of melanoma prevention.

Advertisement
I wonder how much he actually made, i was thinking that motorcycle deal hurt him bad in that there was a clause in his contract about riding them in the first place. Last i heard they did not HAVE to pay him if they so chose as he broke said contract, and i think this is a standard clause in most NFL contracts. Anybody ?

Oh yea,, how do you explain the Clinton phenomenon?
Had multiple accusers, & in one case dna evidence..

agree, but the clinton's have a different set of rules than everybody else, like it or not, its true, and i hate both of them, and that ugly *** daughter

It’s got to be CTE right? I mean who goes around raping 50 year olds? Jerking off in parking lots? What a fall for this dude.

Advertisement
It’s got to be CTE right? I mean who goes around raping 50 year olds? Jerking off in parking lots? What a fall for this dude.
No. CTE doesn't make you a serial sexual predator. Jesus Christ. There is no excuse for this. He's just a horrific piece of sht who deserves to burn in ****

No. CTE doesn't make you a serial sexual predator. Jesus Christ. There is no excuse for this. He's just a horrific piece of sht who deserves to burn in ****

I'm not justifying what he did, but he obviously had some mental/emotional disorder.

Advertisement
agree, but the clinton's have a different set of rules than everybody else, like it or not, its true, and i hate both of them, and that ugly *** daughter
The daughter is a chip off the Old block.
The Clintons are going to push her for a Senate seat..

Advertisement
Back