Kellen Winslow II arrested on burglary charges

Advertisement
You know, if his lawyer was a former UM Alum, the newspaper would write:

Former UM Football Players UM Alum Legal Counsel Who Graduated From UM Gets Accused Of Rape.

Book it.

Advertisement
3 of the women cant say 100% for certain it was him according to the latest. They couldn't identify him in court. Now of course KW2 looks COMPLETELY different then what we remember him as but hey..whatever works I guess... They are banking on a 4th to identify him. This story gets weirder and weirder.

Multiple witnesses can't identify Kellen Winslow as their attacker

Holy schit! I bet his ******* mother couldn't identify him looking like he did in court.

Today:
winslow.jpg

First court appearance:
kellen-winslow-jr-arrest-45e1d971dddd6aae.jpg

Advertisement
3 of the women cant say 100% for certain it was him according to the latest. They couldn't identify him in court. Now of course KW2 looks COMPLETELY different then what we remember him as but hey..whatever works I guess... They are banking on a 4th to identify him. This story gets weirder and weirder.

Multiple witnesses can't identify Kellen Winslow as their attacker

**** wtf?? this case is about to get dismissed before it even goes to trial.

#MeToo gon be like....

arthur.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
This whole thing is starting to smell bad.

Yeah, they probably just made up that raping. Also the other raping. Plus the other one.

I get supporting Canes and I'll apologize if this turns out to be BS, but you know **** well it's unlikely that a case this extensive is made up.

When he got arrested he said he was "house shopping" not "breaking into a trailer home to rape somebody", and if you think that sounds right...

Yeah, they probably just made up that raping. Also the other raping. Plus the other one.

I get supporting Canes and I'll apologize if this turns out to be BS, but you know **** well it's unlikely that a case this extensive is made up.

When he got arrested he said he was "house shopping" not "breaking into a trailer home to rape somebody", and if you think that sounds right...

Good thing we moved away from the Kangaroo court system. People make up rapes all the time.

Advertisement
Back