Kellen Winslow II arrested on burglary charges

Yeeeah, I'm pretty sure a 17 year old AND some 50 year olds aren't all just in it for the money. Sorry man, this one is hard to play as gold digging or a setup. I would love to believe the guy is innocent, but I have a daughter, a wife, and a mother, and I'm not willing to stick with the guys on this one. This isn't some chick trying to get paid, dude has serious issues and probably shouldn't be on the street.

As always, if this turns out to be false I'll gladly apologize and admit my mistake.
all due respect, but if this turns out to be false your apology and admission won't mean ****.

All due respect to you, but regardless of how it turns out, his opinion doesn't mean anything.

Advertisement
All due respect to you, but regardless of how it turns out, his opinion doesn't mean anything.

right, but i'm not talking about opinions. I'm talking about apologies and contrition, which can carry social value and demonstrate character.

Last edited:
all due respect, but if this turns out to be false your apology and admission won't mean ****.

I realize he will never know my opinion and wouldn't care if he did. What I meant was that if I'm wrong I'll admit it as I do whenever I'm wrong. Which is probably also of no interest to anyone, but I find honesty to be important.

The homeless hitchhiker comes to court and still can't finger Winslow from the witness stand after already failing to I.D. him by mug-shot. .

Actually, the hitchhiker was the only one to ID Him, said She knew Him from around the neighborhood. If all this is true, I wouldn't be surprised if the Cali stuff is just the tip of the iceberg.

Advertisement
How were they able to prove it?
They didn't. They paraded accuser after accuser--whose SoL had expired--in front of the jury to establish a pattern, just like what's going on here.

I'm not saying he's guilty or innocent, sounds like a kangaroo court to me.

I realize he will never know my opinion and wouldn't care if he did. What I meant was that if I'm wrong I'll admit it as I do whenever I'm wrong. Which is probably also of no interest to anyone, but I find honesty to be important.

Actually, the hitchhiker was the only one to ID Him, said She knew Him from around the neighborhood. If all this is true, I wouldn't be surprised if the Cali stuff is just the tip of the iceberg.

link?

Assuming we're talking about the same accuser, here's an excerpt from the article I posted yesterday:

On the second day, a San Diego woman testified against Winslow, stating that she knew the former Pro Bowl tight end from around the neighborhood. The woman claims that she agreed to get coffee with Winslow and got into Winslow's Hummer, only for Winslow to force himself on her in the front seat of the vehicle. The accuser claims that Winslow strangled her and threatened to kill her if she screamed.

Kellen Winslow Jr. to stand trial for rape, kidnapping charges

Too much smoke for this to all be BS.

Have you ever followed any other criminal case? There is a ton of smoke with all of them. You are entitled to your own opinion, but this could be said about 99.99% of people who where found not guilty. The duke Lacrosse case had a ton of smoke as well. Just look at Harvey Weinstein. Tons of women are coming out of the woodwork claiming he raped them even though it is painfully obvious that they had *** with him to get the job.

Advertisement
They didn't. They paraded accuser after accuser--whose SoL had expired--in front of the jury to establish a pattern, just like what's going on here.

I'm not saying he's guilty or innocent, sounds like a kangaroo court to me.

Exactly and everybody wants to attack the accuser and find him guilty just because a few women say so. All of these posters would be screaming for a fair trial if the shoe was on the other foot and they where getting accused of rape by a few women looking for a piece of their bank account.

Exactly and everybody wants to attack the accuser and find him guilty just because a few women say so. All of these posters would be screaming for a fair trial if the shoe was on the other foot and they where getting accused of rape by a few women looking for a piece of their bank account.

That's why smart guys like me keep all their money in the ashtray of their car.

Have you ever followed any other criminal case? There is a ton of smoke with all of them. You are entitled to your own opinion, but this could be said about 99.99% of people who where found not guilty. The duke Lacrosse case had a ton of smoke as well. Just look at Harvey Weinstein. Tons of women are coming out of the woodwork claiming he raped them even though it is painfully obvious that they had *** with him to get the job.

Just out of curiosity, what would it take to make you believe he did these things?

To be clear, I'm not saying he did only that it doesn't look good right now. I truly hope I'm wrong.

Advertisement
Assuming we're talking about the same accuser, here's an excerpt from the article I posted yesterday:

On the second day, a San Diego woman testified against Winslow, stating that she knew the former Pro Bowl tight end from around the neighborhood. The woman claims that she agreed to get coffee with Winslow and got into Winslow's Hummer, only for Winslow to force himself on her in the front seat of the vehicle. The accuser claims that Winslow strangled her and threatened to kill her if she screamed.

Kellen Winslow Jr. to stand trial for rape, kidnapping charges

different accuser. The transient hitchhiker testified day one and fingered K2's attorney as the perp.

Last edited:
Too much smoke for this to all be BS.

The BAG rules, I’m sure there were endless warnings signs but he brought to much TV ratings wins and Cane sporting good $$$ to allow rapes and other criminal issues to get in the way of making bag for everyone.

This type of stuff will never end .

THE LOVE OF MONEY TO GREAT MIXED WITH PRIDE .

PRIDE BEFORE FALL ... PRIDE STINKS.

GOCANES

No. CTE doesn't make you a serial sexual predator. Jesus Christ. There is no excuse for this. He's just a horrific piece of sht who deserves to burn in ****
Yea it’s like a chick using her horoscope sign as an excuse for being a *****

Advertisement
The BAG rules, I’m sure there were endless warnings signs but he brought to much TV ratings wins and Cane sporting good $$$ to allow rapes and other criminal issues to get in the way of making bag for everyone.

This type of stuff will never end .

THE LOVE OF MONEY TO GREAT MIXED WITH PRIDE .

PRIDE BEFORE FALL ... PRIDE STINKS.

GOCANES

Irony is always ironic..

3 of the women cant say 100% for certain it was him according to the latest. They couldn't identify him in court. Now of course KW2 looks COMPLETELY different then what we remember him as but hey..whatever works I guess... They are banking on a 4th to identify him. This story gets weirder and weirder.

Multiple witnesses can't identify Kellen Winslow as their attacker
Kellen went to that same dude that bleached Michael Jackso white. Kellen in the courtroom looking like a big albino.

Advertisement
Back