Kellen Winslow II arrested on burglary charges

It's going to trial, and they're also charging Him with raping a 17 Y/O in 03' while He was still playing for UM:

According to Josh Peter of USA Today, Winslow was also arraigned Thursday on a charge of raping a 17-year old girl in 2003 while he was 19 and playing college football for the Miami Hurricanes. Winslow had allegedly forced himself upon the girl while she was unconscious in June of 2003. According to California law, there is no statutory time limit on when rape charges can be filed if the victim was less than 18 years old at the time of the crime.

Kellen Winslow Jr. to stand trial for rape, kidnapping charges

Advertisement
It's going to trial, and they're also charging Him with raping a 17 Y/O in 03' while He was still playing for UM:

According to Josh Peter of USA Today, Winslow was also arraigned Thursday on a charge of raping a 17-year old girl in 2003 while he was 19 and playing college football for the Miami Hurricanes. Winslow had allegedly forced himself upon the girl while she was unconscious in June of 2003. According to California law, there is no statutory time limit on when rape charges can be filed if the victim was less than 18 years old at the time of the crime.

yikes

:worked-till-5am:

Advertisement
True, but people also pretend not to have raped people all the time.

And if we're being honest, the second thing happens more often. Just look at Notre Dame. Or fsu.

The second thing may happen more often for the general population, but when celebrities are involved the first happens more frequently.

The second thing may happen more often for the general population, but when celebrities are involved the first happens more frequently.

Yeeeah, I'm pretty sure a 17 year old AND some 50 year olds aren't all just in it for the money. Sorry man, this one is hard to play as gold digging or a setup. I would love to believe the guy is innocent, but I have a daughter, a wife, and a mother, and I'm not willing to stick with the guys on this one. This isn't some chick trying to get paid, dude has serious issues and probably shouldn't be on the street.

As always, if this turns out to be false I'll gladly apologize and admit my mistake.

Advertisement
Yeeeah, I'm pretty sure a 17 year old AND some 50 year olds aren't all just in it for the money. Sorry man, this one is hard to play as gold digging or a setup. I would love to believe the guy is innocent, but I have a daughter, a wife, and a mother, and I'm not willing to stick with the guys on this one. This isn't some chick trying to get paid, dude has serious issues and probably shouldn't be on the street.

As always, if this turns out to be false I'll gladly apologize and admit my mistake.

I didn't know there was an age limit in which women stop becoming gold diggers. IF the guy turns out to be guilty(which I highly doubt and I would say the same thing if the guy was a Gator). I hate rapists as much as the next guy, but whenever a celeb is involved the odds vastly increase that the women is making it up. Obviously I give everyone the benefit of the doubt(since this is America), but celebs get it increased even further in situations like this.

Why would California law have anything to do with something that allegedly happened in Miami? And if, by chance the alleged rape took place in California, why wait 15 years to bring charges? Is there new evidence? Or is the State’s case going to **** with 3 discredited eyewitnesses and they need to dredge up an alleged event from the past to establish a predatory pattern.

I’m an innocent until proven guilty guy under normal circumstances, but this is really getting fishy.

I didn't know there was an age limit in which women stop becoming gold diggers. IF the guy turns out to be guilty(which I highly doubt and I would say the same thing if the guy was a Gator). I hate rapists as much as the next guy, but whenever a celeb is involved the odds vastly increase that the women is making it up. Obviously I give everyone the benefit of the doubt(since this is America), but celebs get it increased even further in situations like this.

Too much smoke for this to all be BS.

Advertisement

all due respect, but if this turns out to be false your apology and admission won't mean ****.

So they have nothing and try to bring a case from 15 years ago?

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO

Why would California law have anything to do with something that allegedly happened in Miami? And if, by chance the alleged rape took place in California, why wait 15 years to bring charges? Is there new evidence? Or is the State’s case going to **** with 3 discredited eyewitnesses and they need to dredge up an alleged event from the past to establish a predatory pattern.

I’m an innocent until proven guilty guy under normal circumstances, but this is really getting fishy.

The police has likely coached this witness to tell this lie due to the current allegations.

Advertisement

yea, it happened June 2003 in San Diego according to what I read. The 2003 accuser could feel empowered by the current case and recent #metoo movement--which is fine--but, 15 years is a long time with or without a rape kit and police report.

This entire case is bizarre... Thus far 3 witnesses have failed to I.D. K. Winslow Jr. to police or in open court. The homeless hitchhiker comes to court and still can't finger Winslow from the witness stand after already failing to I.D. him by mug-shot. Winslow's counsel, sitting in court with his head down and purposely not making eye-contact with the witness, gets mistakenly fingered by the homeless hitchhiker as her perpetrator while Winslow sits next to him and stares her dead in the face?

You can't write this ****.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back