Kellen Winslow II arrested on burglary charges

Advertisement
Well then I guess we shouldn't even have a trial. Mr. Katzenboyer said its an open-and-shut case so we should just lock him up and throw away the key. People assume ex NFL players have money and see him as a perfect target. What will an 86 year old do with the cash? Give it to her kids or grand kids. A tall, good looking, muscular, ex nfl player wants some 86 and 71 year old *****? Really?

Well, seeing as you completely ignored the part of my post where I said that he's "innocent until proven guilty," I'll just take a wild guess and say that reading comprehension isn't your strong suit. But go you.

As for your "theory" that this is a set up, because how could a good looking, young former NFLer go after senior citizens, you obviously have no experience with the power dynamics involved in sexual predators. It isn't about the ***, bud - it's about the feeling of power the attacker feels over the victim.

I'm an attorney and I work in criminal defense. This has all the classic signs of cases I've seen where it didn't go well for the defendant. And if you think the "he would never do this to a geriatric, he's a good looking guy!" defense will fly in front of a jury, you're sorely mistaken.

Again, innocent until proven guilty. That's the presumption he gets. But, and this is just from my experience, this case does not look good for KWII. And you seem to be the only guy on here saying otherwise.

BS cop out. There are a lot of guys with CTE. Most aren't predatory forcible rapists of senior citizens

This, 100%. There are plenty of guys who 1) had horrible issues after their playing careers where, post-death, it was determined they had CTE that 2) didn't rape/kill/hurt people.

Well, seeing as you completely ignored the part of my post where I said that he's "innocent until proven guilty," I'll just take a wild guess and say that reading comprehension isn't your strong suit. But go you.

As for your "theory" that this is a set up, because how could a good looking, young former NFLer go after senior citizens, you obviously have no experience with the power dynamics involved in sexual predators. It isn't about the ***, bud - it's about the feeling of power the attacker feels over the victim.

I'm an attorney and I work in criminal defense. This has all the classic signs of cases I've seen where it didn't go well for the defendant. And if you think the "he would never do this to a geriatric, he's a good looking guy!" defense will fly in front of a jury, you're sorely mistaken.

Again, innocent until proven guilty. That's the presumption he gets. But, and this is just from my experience, this case does not look good for KWII. And you seem to be the only guy on here saying otherwise.

Well you know. If the majority of people think something then it must be right. I am glad we have such a brilliant mind working as a public defender. I saw that part, but the rest of your post made it seem like you were just stating that to be politically correct. That is not my "theory". I was just throwing it out to show how ridiculous you were to be claiming that old ladies would never dare lie for money. I don't have any experience with *** offenders, but it seems like you don't know much about greedy women who will lie about anything for money. I have seen way to many cases where women lie and claim that celebrities did something to them to take their word for it without seeing some evidence.

Advertisement

I take it you have access/transcripts to the investigation?..
Good buddy with the prosecutors office?
If not, you are just shooting in the dark..

Well you know. If the majority of people think something then it must be right. I am glad we have such a brilliant mind working as a public defender. I saw that part, but the rest of your post made it seem like you were just stating that to be politically correct. That is not my "theory". I was just throwing it out to show how ridiculous you were to be claiming that old ladies would never dare lie for money. I don't have any experience with *** offenders, but it seems like you don't know much about greedy women who will lie about anything for money. I have seen way to many cases where women lie and claim that celebrities did something to them to take their word for it without seeing some evidence.
"ME TOO"..

But, and this is just from my experience, this case does not look good for KWII.

Agreed.

In the latest incident I didn't think anybody was home, but I just read that He attempted to rape an 86 Y/O...got caught red-handed.

Unless He gets a Brock Turner type judge, it's a wrap for Him

Advertisement
Where are the Nollies on this?
Thought they would be here by now,,war paint/frothing at the mouth..

I blame myself. When K2 and I were beating it together to Golden Girls reruns in 2005, I should have known something was wrong with him.

I hope Matlock comes out of retirement and hangs the death penalty on him.

I can’t see how KWII is innocent here...that’s just too much smoke, and I’ll be shocked if he ever saw freedom again in his lifetime

Serial raping old ladies and kidnapping?? Wow.

Hey, at the end of the day, the State has got to prove the case. I'm certainly not saying it's going to happen, but I wasn't saying "innocent until proven guilty" to be politically correct; it's where I make my living.

Could I be wrong? Sure. But there are factual circumstances that immediately raise suspicions about the accusers, and there are cases where the Government's case looks REALLY strong at the outset. This feels like the latter. I've personally dealt with cases where "greedy women" are, indeed, trying to "get theirs" and negotiate a cash payment by making some serious accusations. But in my time dealing with this crap, this looks/feels like a different case -- not just because of the age of the victims, but because of a pattern of behavior exhibited by KWII, in addition to what appears to be an extensive investigation into the suspect's method of operating.

Again, it's just my two cents. But from where I'm standing, it looks really bad for a former Cane, which sucks.

Advertisement
I take it you have access/transcripts to the investigation?..
Good buddy with the prosecutors office?
If not, you are just shooting in the dark..

I do not. I just have my experience.

But if you can't see the difference in a situation like, say, Ruben Foster -- when an on-again off-again girlfriend claimed she was beaten at the immediate scene of the incident, and then recanted her story later -- and this one, which involves an extensive investigation and five separate accusers (one of which it appears KWII was caught in the act during)...well, then, I can't help ya.

Advertisement
I do not. I just have my experience.

But if you can't see the difference in a situation like, say, Ruben Foster -- when an on-again off-again girlfriend claimed she was beaten at the immediate scene of the incident, and then recanted her story later -- and this one, which involves an extensive investigation and five separate accusers (one of which it appears KWII was caught in the act during)...well, then, I can't help ya.
A lawyer using an analogy?
For shame, i was on the UM debate club. You very well know an analogy is a fault in reasoning. Never to be used to prove a case in law..

A lawyer using an analogy?
For shame, i was on the UM debate club. You very well know an analogy is a fault in reasoning. Never to be used to prove a case in law..

Uhhh, no. Lawyers use analogies all the time, especially in court hearings. Some of our judges are the dumbest people in the world. Sometimes analogies are the only way lawyers are able to spoonfeed the caselaw to these poor ********.

That being said, I agree with Katz that it looks really bad for Winslow at this time. Nonetheless, we need to let justice run its course. I obviously hope this is all a big hoax (i.e., Grief Stage 1: Denial), but that's pretty much a hail mary at this point given how aggressively they've come after him.

If he did what they are alleging he did, I'll be the first to grab my pitchfork. He would have literally no excuse whatsoever; not only is CTE (if he even has it) not associated with sexually predatory behavior, but the guy grew up with more privilege than most of us can even imagine. But it's too early to tell for me at this time. This is a fellow Cane we are talking about here, so I will suspend judgment until more evidence comes to light. Winslow, or any American for that matter, deserves that much.

GO CANES!

Last edited by a moderator:
I blame the Cleveland Browns he ain’t been right since they fckd him over with those multiple staph infections.

Uhhh, no. Lawyers use analogies all the time, especially in court hearings. Some of our judges are the dumbest people in the world. Sometimes analogies are the only way lawyers are able to spoonfeed the caselaw to these poor ********.

That being said, I agree with Katz that it really looks bad for Winslow at this time. Nonetheless, we need to let justice run its course. I obviously hope this is all a big hoax (i.e., Grief Stage 1: Denial), but that's pretty much a hail mary at this point given how aggressively they've come after him.

If he did what they are alleging he did, I'll be the first to grab my pitchfork. He would have literally no excuse whatsoever; not only is CTE (if he even has it) not associated with sexually predatory behavior, but the guy grew up with more privilege than most of us can even imagine. But it's too early to tell for me at this time. This is a fellow Cane we are talking about here, so I will suspend judgment until more evidence comes to light. Winslow, or any American for that matter, deserves that much.

GO CANES!
OK,, Analogy,, Duke Lacrosse Team.
Real fact, prosecutor prostituting for votes.
Analogy,, Jamis Winston.
Fact, not enough evidence to go to trial.,,, Civil? Crickets.
Could go on at the risk of boring you.
Judges dumb? No.Arrogant, Egotistical, Buzzed,,,probably.
KW2 means nothing to me, yet he must have his day in court..

Advertisement
Back