Kellen Wiley Jr, LB Progress

Yea couldnt blame him when the 6+ year, older guys were coming for more years and his senior year to be on bench.. Only for ncaa to grant guys 5 years now after portal, sighs

Mad Denzel Washington GIF by slicedbread
I dont think he left bc they came back .
 
Just get the athlete on the field, have been saying it since he arrived. The more live bullets this kid sees, the better he will get. Eventually, the athlete and instincts take over.
I agree unless the play hurts the team
I can’t wait to see your boy play meaningful minutes this year, the best is in front of him.
 
Love your son!! Future All American. Just be patient. Takes time to adjust to speed of the game at the highest level. When it clicks watch out!!!🙌🙌
 
Yea couldnt blame him when the 6+ year, older guys were coming for more years and his senior year to be on bench.. Only for ncaa to grant guys 5 years now after portal, sighs

Mad Denzel Washington GIF by slicedbread
I know I’m opening myself up to get killed here and…I get it

I expect Chase Smith to have a good year

With this DL eating up blocks I think I could throw on some cleats and get 6-7 tackles for us










1786312383434.gif
 
I know I’m opening myself up to get killed here and…I get it

I expect Chase Smith to have a good year

With this DL eating up blocks I think I could throw on some cleats and get 6-7 tackles for us










View attachment 369328
Yea I feel same way, but chase and Toure played a ton during playoffs and we didnt have a drop off, I just want to see them have better awareness on pass drops to allow pass defense to be better but they are adequate enough I guess.
 
Back
Top