- Joined
- Apr 15, 2017
- Messages
- 1,946
My belief as well...I think that photo is of next year’s starting LB’s.
This year is all about reps and development...
My belief as well...I think that photo is of next year’s starting LB’s.
maybe u need to stop thinking bc he will be playing linebacker . lolWelp we definitely need to move him to DE...
Just don't think he can cut it at lb...
Pops you got me wrong baby...maybe u need to stop thinking bc he will be playing linebacker . lol
I was trying to be defensive . I was just saying. my bad if it sounded negative . I tried to throw the lol on the endPops you got me wrong baby...
I've been buying stock in Jr. since he signed...
I was be sarcastic for dem jokas that was in this thread saying that...
You can pull up EVERY comment/post I've made on him and you WILL NOT find one that was contrary/negative...
I'm TEAM WILEY #30 all the way baby...
Im sure he really does care where they play him he just wants to be on the field contributingPops you got me wrong baby...
I've been buying stock in Jr. since he signed...
I was be sarcastic for dem jokas that was in this thread saying that...
You can pull up EVERY comment/post I've made on him and you WILL NOT find one that was contrary/negative...
I'm TEAM WILEY #30 all the way baby...
May I ask what he says about his progress in coverage? We don’t do anything overly complex and he’s an athlete, so it’s primarily a matter of feel/recognition and reps. Any feedback?Im sure he really does care where they play him he just wants to be on the field contributing
Man we old man...I was trying to be defensive . I was just saying. my bad if it sounded negative . I tried to throw the lol on the end
Well we need him on that field...Im sure he really does care where they play him he just wants to be on the field contributing
he looks good in coverage and quickly gets to his drops when in zone . plus his heights makes it hard for qbs to throw overMay I ask what he says about his progress in coverage? We don’t do anything overly complex and he’s an athlete, so it’s primarily a matter of feel/recognition and reps. Any feedback?
he also can really jump. he is right at 40 inches on his vertical leaphe looks good in coverage and quickly gets to his drops when in zone . plus his heights makes it hard for qbs to throw over
Yikes, year five and Chase is your starter……….Ideally it'd be Toure and Wiley starting. But seems like It'll end up being Toure and Chase Smith.... But I think LBs will rotate a lot more than last season.
Last year there was like 2,000 LB snaps.
Toure likely gets less than last year since the depth will be more ready to contribute and we should have leads... So maybe like 725 snaps for him.
From there Chase Smith got 265 last year. He will obviously receive more, maybe closer to 350-400 I think. I really don't get why he'd get much more than that, but then again if it were up to me he'd be LB5 so....
But there should be around 850-900ish snaps for Wiley/Pruitt/Bonner. I don't expect Marcelin/Edwards/Busch/Campbell to get much more than ST work. So like if it was 350-400 for Wiley and 300 Pruitt, 200 Bonner, I think that'd make sense to me.
I think like 2027 the LB rotation is more expected to be:
Mike: Wiley / Busch / Randle / Marcelin
Will: Pruitt / Bonner / Campbell or Edwards / Glover
ay man.... I've been saying that since the portal. TE and LB I was saying we should have hit portal for (but that was also when I was assuming Toure and Chase Smith both should be gone) I was also just saying period we should play Wiley and Pruitt no matter what and let them learn on the job. If they don't pick it up then you can get more conservative. But It seems like Smith is starting by all indications. I just hope they don't do what they normally do at LB and just play the same 2 guys for 75% of the snaps.Yikes, year five and Chase is your starter……….
Jeebus, what’s his 40 time? That size, pause, vert, he’s going to be a combine animal.he also can really jump. he is right at 40 inches on his vertical leaphe looks good in coverage and quickly gets to his drops when in zone . plus his heights makes it hard for qbs to throw over
4.5Jeebus, what’s his 40 time? That size, pause, vert, he’s going to be a combine animal.
Pops you got me wrong baby...
I've been buying stock in Jr. since he signed...
I was be sarcastic for dem jokas that was in this thread saying that...
You can pull up EVERY comment/post I've made on him and you WILL NOT find one that was contrary/negative...
I'm TEAM WILEY #30 all the way baby...