Dwinstitles
All-American
- Joined
- Nov 7, 2011
- Messages
- 56,372
Good now I know where to put tattoos on him in college football, was just editing the team with the 2000 UM Nike jerseys
I’m talkijg about the one who been on the team for years and continues to whiff . D cord at some point needs to make sure his best lbs are on the field . My leash would be extremely short with him .well miss tackles happens its about how u respond
Sir, he may be a backer but that looks like an edge lmao. Someone that can play in coverage or have his hand in the dirt OR stand up and rush. He got HUGE!!!!!!!! All I know is I’m glad he’s in our side regardless of position
Have to be proud! Can’t wait to see him play this year. I’m in the 813 (Lutz area), where are the good teams this year besides Armwood and Jesuit?
Your boy looking good
Him and Pruitt is my guess are 3/4 and I could see one of them making it two a few games in . I don’t see our new d cord putting up with to many missed tackles before he makes a change on the spot in the game
who is ?Sleeping on Bonner
Yo Wiley is a robot bruh, you did good pops
Just needs to get on the field and get his repsYo Wiley is a robot bruh, you did good pops
This year he should get more snaps, if he does well he will play more. You know how Mario is man you have to prove it and then you get to play. I think the following year is where the real comp starts and we could see Wiley starting possible and a few other names that look impressive on tape.Just needs to get on the field and get his reps
For sure. If he keeps on the current path he will have a legit shot to start next year.This year he should get more snaps, if he does well he will play more. You know how Mario is man you have to prove it and then you get to play. I think the following year is where the real comp starts and we could see Wiley starting possible and a few other names that look impressive on tape.
“Blitzer”
Was listening to Popo presser at NCST and he sound like the guys we have in NFL, sound like a professional.. The culture is contagious fr. Even Jojo (I know just mentioning his name gets some guys in a bunch).. the #3 and 4 LB play ALOT for us.. We gonna need more guys to step up..Praying this kid makes a leap. Just like having JJ Dunnigan be a starter-quality backup, finding a #3 LB who can be dynamic and steal snaps is a season changer. It’s worth its weight in gold within a 15+ game season. Need 4 total LBs who can play meaningful snaps and matchup in space. Last season, Popo made some critical stops in space.
Probably the one guy I was genuinely bummed that portaled out since Mario has been hereWas listening to Popo presser at NCST and he sound like the guys we have in NFL, sound like a professional.. The culture is contagious fr. Even Jojo (I know just mentioning his name gets some guys in a bunch).. the #3 and 4 LB play ALOT for us.. We gonna need more guys to step up..
Yea couldnt blame him when the 6+ year, older guys were coming for more years and his senior year to be on bench.. Only for ncaa to grant guys 5 years now after portal, sighsProbably the one guy I was genuinely bummed that portaled out since Mario has been here
He was going to log major snaps for us this year