Keith Heckendorf....1st OC Rumor to Surface..

He's so scummy. No **** shame. No legit sources. I can't believe people still waste their money on his site.
For what it’s worth, UNC fans absolutely despise this guy.

Say he was a horrendous recruiter and developer.

Dude is a straight up thief. He has no plugs left, he throws crap and hopes it sticks. Why pay 9.99 for that? At least ivins has a ton of recruiting info/articles. He’s not exactly connected either but a lot more than furburger.

Advertisement
Dude is a straight up thief. He has no plugs left, he throws crap and hopes it sticks. Why pay 9.99 for that? At least ivins has a ton of recruiting info/articles. He’s not exactly connected either but a lot more than furburger.

Did you quote me by accident?

😧

I don't think the point is that he will be the guy. I think the point is that Miami realizes we need a guy who runs a scheme that puts points on the board and he seems to do that. I don't think this is the only guy Manny is looking at. But if he is looking at guys like this then he is making the right move in doing so - an up and coming OC that realizes spacing and a spread offense is the key to offensive success.

Preach.

That’s exactly my point.

Theres a solid positive view point. I didn’t think about it that way.

Is he perfect? I mean no, but he's a helluva lot better than what we currently have and he seems to be able to navigate around some serious flaws (oline, for example). I like the idea of the hire, and just like @WhatTheHell said: if he sucks, then him and Manuelita are gonzo.

Advertisement
I like the Ark St. guy did well with UNC with Fedora (tons of injuries their last season there), and I liked that their offenses had years where they were both run heavy and pass heavy depending on what they had.

Did well this year with injuries and 2 different QBs in their first year in system I believe. Played musical qb for first part of year.

Problem is it's not a splash hire.

Enos was a "splash hire" look how that turned out

Advertisement
I'm not a huge fan of that offense. I like some of the concepts from it but not the system as a whole. It's predictable with mainly just slants, curls and go routes (although Briles used a lot of screens as well) and can be shut down by better defenses, leading to 3-and-outs. There's very few run plays so you don't keep the defense honest.

I prefer the newer spread attacks with multiple sets, better running attacks and more advanced route trees.

They were 50/50 run/pass this season without much of an offensive line...
Enos was a "splash hire" look how that turned out

You are the 19th person to respond in this thread with that...Congrats

I wasn't speaking as to whether I want a splash hire. I was merely making that observation.

Advertisement
"He would also be a less expensive option." There it is.

Unfortunately the dyck suckers will still think $$$ is not the reason why MIA is a dumpster fire. They will continue to try to scapegoat the tranny, and think if only MIA had a different AD the fortunes of the program would surely change. Meanwhile with every passing yr the program continues to fall deeper & deeper into the abyss, as the legacies of all the former greats become tarnished by the on-field product.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Why get a "Fedora guy" when you can just fcking get Fedora himself??

Fedora still riding out that buyout cash as a analyst in Texas ? Also fedora is trying to get a head gig, so he’s be a one in done type if he did come. At least with this you have a younger cat who’ll hang around 2-3 years more than likely .

Just my guess

Advertisement
Back