Keith Heckendorf....1st OC Rumor to Surface..

Advertisement
I dont like this, not nearly enough experience calling plays as an oc

But let’s go get Brady with his one year of play calling ? And he wasn’t even calling plays slot of the time , he just implanted the system.

This guy has way more play calling experience than Brady , I mean if experience is what the decision is based off of.

Enos was a very experienced guy too.

See how silly basing a hiring on experience or lack thereof?

Not if you’re smart? Innovative?

Not saying hire the guy but there’s alot more important things than experience. If you need proof look at the nfl ,a lot of the new coaches barely shave.

Lmao @ people that say Enos had tons of OC experience. Dude has had a bad track record everywhere he went. He was just a QB coach at Bama. Dude will not get another OC job in his life.

He was experienced as an oc. That doesn’t mean you’re good, it means you’re experienced.

Krazy cane is an experienced poster but...

Advertisement
Jesu Christo at having to go to Arky State to get a guy. This isn't Manny potentially hiring some up and comer.This is Manny potentially again showing us the result of hiring a head coach with no network of legit contacts and now also having been exposed as a poor man's bullsh!t artist in his obviously limited communication and sales skills.

It's all really adding up to as why this guy was/is always a mediocre recruiter.

Advertisement
Advertisement
But let’s go get Brady with his one year of play calling ? And he wasn’t even calling plays slot of the time , he just implanted the system.

This guy has way more play calling experience than Brady , I mean if experience is what the decision is based off of.

Enos was a very experienced guy too.

See how silly basing a hiring on experience or lack thereof?

Not if you’re smart? Innovative?

Not saying hire the guy but there’s alot more important things than experience. If you need proof look at the nfl ,a lot of the new coaches barely shave.

LOLZ at the not calling plays...He's been an OC for 4+ years when considering Western Carolina...I mean he knows how to call plays lol.

Advertisement
We need to do better than the Arkansas State OC, who got fired with Fedora at UNC, but it might be the best that Manny can get to come here on the cheap, since we owe 1.5m to Enos for next season.

Advertisement
Back