Keith Bryant

Advertisement
231.jpg

I feel as though the fact that he has a child is not getting noticed enough on the board. At the end of the day that will play a HUGE part in his decision. It can only be a positive for us.

You would think but its pretty easy to run away and not deal with a baby and baby mama, especially if you want to mess around. Keith wouldn't be the first dude to get away from that situation.

^Aint no ***** like new *****^

Advertisement
The way this off-season has gone down, I wouldn't be completely shocked if Keith has been in the bag the whole time, and is part of a Golden scheme to royally **** with Jimbo. Or Keef is just as flighty as he appears......

Advertisement
The way this off-season has gone down, I wouldn't be completely shocked if Keith has been in the bag the whole time, and is part of a Golden scheme to royally **** with Jimbo. Or Keef is just as flighty as he appears......

Hes in no ones pocket. He wants to **** with everyone. Its troll code and hes insanely good at it.

One of the best to lace 'em up...I don't know if we'll ever see somebody as good at the recruiting game as ol Keif.

Advertisement
I'm at the point where even if he chose us on NSD I'd be ****ed. I don't want the kid.

Kid can GTFO for all I care.

come on man. the kid is just having fun. it's not like he's doing anything dirty or talking smack. just having fun with the process. so what? let the kid be a kid. he'll be on campus soon enough balling out and we'll forget how this played out bc there will be another 18year old doing the same thing

Advertisement
I'm at the point where even if he chose us on NSD I'd be ****ed. I don't want the kid.

Kid can GTFO for all I care.
That's what he wants. He wants you to get upset. He's trolled that emotion out of you.

come on man. the kid is just having fun. it's not like he's doing anything dirty or talking smack. just having fun with the process. so what? let the kid be a kid. he'll be on campus soon enough balling out and we'll forget how this played out bc there will be another 18year old doing the same thing

You can have fun and enjoy the process without jerking around the corches and fan bases of universities that are offering you a scholly.

Advertisement
Back