Keith Bryant

POOPS GIVES ZERO ***** ABOUT WHAT KEEF DOES OR SAYS AND THAT INCLUDES WHERE HE SIGNS

HE WILL BE MAKING A HUGE MISTAKE NOT JUMPING ON THIS RIDE WE ARE GETTING READY TO TAKE

Advertisement
Advertisement
Keith Bryant ‏@BasedBoyKeith97
S/O to ole miss

CaneFan @eliteproxy
so you heard their paying huh?

Grown men stalking these kids every word and tweet some of you guys might literally pass out on NSD....

ok,

1. YOU watch these "kids" play football and go on boards like this to find out what these KIDS are doing.
2. YOU clicked on a board named "Keith Bryant"
3. Welcome to the new age of technology/social media. There is direct communication between recruits, players etc.
4. If i sit there and have a discussion/argument with these kids i get your point, but fan/recruits/player/football interaction?... get over yourself
5. they are over 18.. so they are adults.

Bryant is the best, trolling every fan base on twitter. **** is funny, especially the way everybody eats it up and gets ****ed over every tweet.

I think he ends up a Cane but who knows.

Oh and any Cane fan who tweets negative stuff to him is an idiot.

Advertisement
From following everything will this kid the past 3+ months since his decommitment, I have zero idea where he ends up.

Troll job complete.

Keith Bryant ‏@BasedBoyKeith97
S/O to ole miss

CaneFan @eliteproxy
so you heard their paying huh?

Grown men stalking these kids every word and tweet some of you guys might literally pass out on NSD....

ok,

1. YOU watch these "kids" play football and go on boards like this to find out what these KIDS are doing.
2. YOU clicked on a board named "Keith Bryant"
3. Welcome to the new age of technology/social media. There is direct communication between recruits, players etc.
4. If i sit there and have a discussion/argument with these kids i get your point, but fan/recruits/player/football interaction?... get over yourself
5. they are over 18.. so they are adults.

dude...really?

Advertisement
Atlantic DT Keith Bryant, currently on his visit at S. Carolina, says #FAU gets his last visit. Thought he was joking but he used all caps.
6:15pm - 25 Jan 13

LMAOOOOOOOOOO

GOAT

pretty classy of the kid to dis FAU for the **** of it. I hope he's a nole just so we can crush this kid

Advertisement
You guys bite way to hard on this kids obvious trolls. Just calm down, ignore the troll (or enjoy it if that's your thing), and wait til NSD.

Willie Williams would've been incredible with a trollin' tool like Twitter

240.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back