Keith Bryant

All I know is if the Kid dose come here he better ball out or people will be all over him. He will be disliked worse than any player that has ever been on a Cane roster

Advertisement
Crown that kid. Some of yall arent appreciating just how great of a troll job hes doing. Gotta love it

Advertisement
230.jpg
If you want to know if he's trollin just look at his twitter handle.

Here's an even better test: If you want to know if ***** is trolling just see if he's awake.

Advertisement
Is it really such a great troll if he overworks the troll angle and everyone with an IQ above melted cheese knows he's trolling? The truly great trolls do it without anyone knowing that's what they're doing. If this dude wasn't someone that UM fans wanted to be here we would be calling him a dope and stating the obvious--his act has worn thin and no one is buying it.

Advertisement
Im sure hes got something in store for NSD. I believw he will wear all hats on the table at the same time lulz

If he comes to Miami he'll be puking his guts out in []_[]Tough

I've long decided to ignore his recruitment.

Assuredly, he'll have some trick on signing day. A coin flip between us and FSU (using a double sided coin of course). Or maybe he'll be the first recruit to incorporate a live groudhog into his decision. If the groudhog doesn't see it's shadow, he'll come to UM, it does, he'll go to FSU.

Advertisement
Is it really such a great troll if he overworks the troll angle and everyone with an IQ above melted cheese knows he's trolling? The truly great trolls do it without anyone knowing that's what they're doing. If this dude wasn't someone that UM fans wanted to be here we would be calling him a dope and stating the obvious--his act has worn thin and no one is buying it.

You're overstating the intelligence of college football fans.

"i know i've been all over the place with my recruitment, but i am happy to say that i am now commiting to the Florida State Hurricanes! GO C@CKS!!"

come on man. the kid is just having fun. it's not like he's doing anything dirty or talking smack. just having fun with the process. so what? let the kid be a kid. he'll be on campus soon enough balling out and we'll forget how this played out bc there will be another 18year old doing the same thing

You can have fun and enjoy the process without jerking around the corches and fan bases of universities that are offering you a scholly.

Did you just put the coaches and the fans on the same level like these HS kids/recruits need to treat us fans in any particular way? The coaches at least offer the scholarships and will be helping these kids grow into men potentially over the course of 4-5 years. The part that puts things out of wack for the kids is the way that most of the coaches basically fawn over these kids for their commitment to play for these big time schools. The fans are worth nothing in this equation. We can support them if they are on the squad, jeer them when they are against us, and before then we can hope they end up here or in the smarter case, not care what they do until they are with us or against us.

Advertisement
Back