Keith Bryant

Advertisement
CS is notorious for doing this. We only allow them to talk to our kids with us present because they have misquoted several interviews.

Advertisement
Man all you all trying to read tea leaves need to just dig reality. If Keith Wants to be here, he will be here, if he doesnt, he's going to jam. Kid, Mom, none of that sh*t matters in the end. Weve had these kinds of situations every year. Remember Antone Smith's mother crying her eyes out when he chose FSU? Remember Jonathan Colon's father storming out of the auditorium when he signed with UF?

This kid is 18, and he's going to go where HIS gut tells him. In the end, mama will say "I just want him to go wherever he will be happy".

I do think we have a very good shot with the kid, but dont be shocked if he's got it in his head that he wants to go somewhere else. Sometimes you just cant help that. The same kid you all think will make him want to stay here, may just as easily be pushing him to leave the area, as he may be thinking he can just go have a good time somewhere else and escape his responsibilities.

Not trying to be a Debbie downer here, but this sh*t happens every year, and it still amazes me how many people act shocked and totally blown away when one of these local kids screws us. I hope we land this kid, and think we have a good shot, but dont be stunned if he screws us, history says at least ONE of Collins, Bryant, Thomas is going to break our hearts. Maybe even more than one.

Al Golden says **** history.

Al is the T8ts, but some of you are really going overboard imbuing the guy with super human powers. Even Butch, who assembled the best collection of talent in a college football team ever, still got shafted by kids every year. It happens to the best coaches every year.

Im just saying, lets keep our heads about us. Because when we dont, what will STILL be a great class, is going to feel like a disappointment, and then some of the bigger hot heads will come in here and start trashing and talking sh8t about kids and their families, and invariably some douchebag will start trashing OUR coaches saying we cant close, etc....

I firmly believe Golden has done all he can do to get these kids. We have a LOT of sh*t working against us right now, so if we can manage to land a few of Bryant, Bostwick, Kirkland, Coley, Collins, and Thomas, it will be a major victory regardless. After decades of following this stuff, its just almost a guarantee that one or two of these kids who should be ours, are going to break our hearts on NLOID.

Advertisement
Great points C4L. Al is doing all he can to get these kids in here. It appears his evaluation skills are solid and he is working his tail off. That is all we can really ask for in a head coach. If they choose not to be here in the end, so be it. We do have a lot working against us right now and in a year or two this **** will be on lock down.

Al Golden says **** history.

Al is the T8ts, but some of you are really going overboard imbuing the guy with super human powers. Even Butch, who assembled the best collection of talent in a college football team ever, still got shafted by kids every year. It happens to the best coaches every year.

Im just saying, lets keep our heads about us. Because when we dont, what will STILL be a great class, is going to feel like a disappointment, and then some of the bigger hot heads will come in here and start trashing and talking sh8t about kids and their families, and invariably some douchebag will start trashing OUR coaches saying we cant close, etc....

I firmly believe Golden has done all he can do to get these kids. We have a LOT of sh*t working against us right now, so if we can manage to land a few of Bryant, Bostwick, Kirkland, Coley, Collins, and Thomas, it will be a major victory regardless. After decades of following this stuff, its just almost a guarantee that one or two of these kids who should be ours, are going to break our hearts on NLOID.

As usual, you hit the nail on the head!!!!

Advertisement
lol.......seems like the DelusioNoles are feeling like they are back in the drivers seat with EVERYONE after Mis-quotegate:

http://floridastate.247sports.com/Board/36/Keith-Bryant-glad-he-officially-visited-Miami-16013628/1

Here's a little snipet where an appeaser Cane fan offers the Noles congrats on "landing" Bryant:

12 hours ago

Marcus_Cane said...

Almost every cane fan said he was all nole. This story confirms it. Congrats on the landing of Bryant.

Can we get high fives for landing Kirkland and MT6 as well - both are inevitable NOLES

Last edited:
Mother of God I cant wait to see that thread on signing day

LMAO @ our coaches putting on a clinic of how not to recruit. Seriously, the most delusional fan base in the history of history

Advertisement
wherever he goes expectations are going be sky high because of all the drama, suspense and antics. Definitely one recruit where everyone will be watching and asking "will he live up to the hype?" Since much of the hype is self-generated a la "hey look at me" and my many reports he slacked off this past season I'm foreseeing some tough times for Keefy Boy

Wow... They're delusional. They don't realize that none of this is set in stone yet, and these kids might be excited about all their visits but at the end of the day you need to convince them all to leave HOME.

I think we lose Coley to them and I think Keith is leading everyone on at this point and none of us have a clue. He could be the one that they really steal or he could have been trolling them all along. Matthew Thomas and Kirkland stay home, IMO.

Advertisement
Back