Keith Bryant

According to Keith, his mom did not say those things. TIFWIW

Exactly. The kid would do anything to keep people from guessing where he might be going. Did he say someone was impersonating his mom? Or that Rivals made up the entire thing?

Advertisement
Advertisement
If it were untrue Keef would Keef and commend Fermin for his troll support and let him keep it up. But it's true and Keef mad because momma almost blew the whole thing.

Advertisement
Lol Keef knows mama took the wind out of the FSU angle because she didn't go with him

I don't believe even Ferman would make up quotes....too easy to get called out on that. I'm going to assume Keith or his mom just don't want that out there and asked that it get pulled down.

Advertisement
There is no way they made up the quotes.

Bryant prob forgot to tell his mom not to talk to recruiting sites. Me thinks they caught her when big Keef was asleep. Seems like Keef called Ferm and politely told him to take story down.

160.jpg

Nothing is more important than your kids. He can ball at a great college close to home where he could play almost right away and get a world class education for his future after football.

Your kids are only this age once and they love you more than anything. Some of the best and most special times of your life. You never forget those memories. Once they get to a certain age they want to only hang out with their friends you unless they need money.

He could never get these four years back ever if he went out of town.

Advertisement
A friend of mine interviewed him after the "99.9% sure I'm a cane" quote. When he was asked off camera about it, he said he was misquoted, and he was "feel'n FSU." Not sure how you can be that misquoted. He's trolling everyone and loving every minute of it.

Advertisement
Back