Keith Bryant

Advertisement
I'm not sure KB is the king of troll, BoarCane looks like a good contender for the trolling title...

H
Please elaborate on why he is a punk.

Is he tardy to school?

Does he trash can freshmen?

Does he spray paint cuss words in the HS bathroom?

TIA
Well smart guy... His visit was garbage. He said some pretty unflattering things about the university, coaches and area. Lastly, he continues to slam the u to anyone with an ear since he decided he's not coming here. A man would just move on. This punk continues to slam us everytime he opens his mouth. Happy?

Lol bull****

Put up quotes and not just your soft shouldered conjecture. Haven't read one interview where he bashed us
Ok))) I tell you the truth and you say bull. 2/6 you should feel much better. Great kid! Loves The U! Committing tomorrow after his ride back home through tally.

Why don't you just post quotes from kb and prove what you ae saying?
Quote what I heard with my own two ears? For whom? I told you what everyone that talks to the kid knows. He's even trying to eliminate us from his final two and that's not accepted. I would say read between the lines, but you don't have to. He's not coming here. Move on..... If he does it's only for family reasons'and I think those have been resolved. The end.

H
Cane.

Seriously.

I'd bet on CANE if you gave me even money
I'll give you two to one up to 20k. Serious
PETER tell them he's not coming please. Time to move on from this punk kid. Honestly he's NOT considering us anymore. PETER!

Please elaborate on why he is a punk.

Is he tardy to school?

Does he trash can freshmen?

Does he spray paint cuss words in the HS bathroom?

TIA
Well smart guy... His visit was garbage. He said some pretty unflattering things about the university, coaches and area. Lastly, he continues to slam the u to anyone with an ear since he decided he's not coming here. A man would just move on. This punk continues to slam us everytime he opens his mouth. Happy?

If u are going to ridicule a HS kid, post something that proves it.

Until a LOI is in, any HS kid is free to commit/decommit whenever they want. Taking OVs and being wined and dined is a once in a lifetime opportunity for these kids.

IMO Keef is enjoying the moment like most kids around the country in his position. There's nothing wrong with that.

Advertisement
Ok I will post here fwiw he isn't coming here. Horses mouth.... He drove to USC east this weekend so he could pass through tallahasse. I find it amusing that some think a kid that has been out of shape and played bad football for a year now is important. KB go to tally or USC! Suck there :) Miami is looking for men not lazy egomaniacal kids.

Glad you know your geography. NOBODY drives through Trailerhassee to get to South Click.

Having said that, he is ALL CANE. He just trolled every other college that offered him but this U.

Welcome to the U Keef.

Somebody takes recruiting much too seriously.

Fwiw I would love to be wrong and trolled in an EPIC fashion. I don't think that's the case. We are all Canes. We shall see.

Ok I will post here fwiw he isn't coming here. Horses mouth.... He drove to USC east this weekend so he could pass through tallahasse. I find it amusing that some think a kid that has been out of shape and played bad football for a year now is important. KB go to tally or USC! Suck there :) Miami is looking for men not lazy egomaniacal kids.

Glad you know your geography. NOBODY drives through Trailerhassee to get to South Click.

Having said that, he is ALL CANE. He just trolled every other college that offered him but this U.

Welcome to the U Keef.

After reading about his navigation skills I'm not sure he would qualify.

Advertisement
His visit was fine last weekend. He didn't disrespect anybody or anything like that. He's just not giving anything away at this point. Miami and him did not part ways... so you can throw that theory out of the window.

His visit was fine last weekend. He didn't disrespect anybody or anything like that. He's just not giving anything away at this point. Miami and him did not part ways... so you can throw that theory out of the window.

Lolz but boarcane heard things!

Advertisement

LOL, this is the same dude that said Ray Lewis was going to join the staff as a grad assistant.

Advertisement
I have seriously turned the corner...

NSD can't come soon enough... I am kind ready

I know Al will have a a surprise recruit and there will be disappointment

However, I am sick of these new predictions for this class and the drama with these

recruits in this class...THey need to grow a pair and pick a school geezzz..

I almost would rather move on but I know we need their talent...but can they lead

is my question..

Advertisement
Back