Keith Bryant

Advertisement
Ok I will post here fwiw he isn't coming here. Horses mouth.... He drove to USC east this weekend so he could pass through tallahasse. I find it amusing that some think a kid that has been out of shape and played bad football for a year now is important. KB go to tally or USC! Suck there :) Miami is looking for men not lazy egomaniacal kids.

Advertisement
He should sit at a big table on signing day, look into the camera, and say, "I pick................................my nose!!!!!" and then just start digging away two knuckles deep.

Lulz. Hats on the table is too small for KB. I predict hes gonna pull a Lee Corso and do the mascot thing. Whichever school he chooses thats the mascot helmet he wear. lulz.

Advertisement
Ok I will post here fwiw he isn't coming here. Horses mouth.... He drove to USC east this weekend so he could pass through tallahasse. I find it amusing that some think a kid that has been out of shape and played bad football for a year now is important. KB go to tally or USC! Suck there :) Miami is looking for men not lazy egomaniacal kids.

why would you drive to trailerhassee from south florida en route to columbia SC? that is retarded

kid may have trolled himself out of this class. I've been done with his shenanigans for the last 3 months. Let me know where he signs on Feb 6

Some folks on other websites also seem to think that Miami and Bryant have parted ways. Mutual decision.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gooooooood. Not sour grapes but I don't see him panning out.

I hope he doesn't throw our hat on the ground or some crap on NSD.

Advertisement
Back