Keith Bryant

Advertisement
i still dont believe a word he says til he signs somewhere

this. I cant muster even a half a **** about what this kid says

Agreed. At this point I don't care if he is in this class. If we still get Bostwick, Grace, Thomas, Collins, Kirkland then I'm good to go. Robinson/Coley I want and would be icing on the cake. I'd still take KB if he wanted in but count me in the 'no ***** given' about this kid after how he's been the past few months. He can go be a nole if he wants, but I won't wish him luck. You are with us... or you aren't. If he's not... well bye.

Hope Gall throws him on his *** about 40 times in a few years then throw up a U in his face.

Dude, y'all have to relax on this kid. Let him be. If he chooses us, great. If not, best of luck to him.

Advertisement
H
Cane.

Seriously.

I'd bet on CANE if you gave me even money
I'll give you two to one up to 20k. Serious
PETER tell them he's not coming please. Time to move on from this punk kid. Honestly he's NOT considering us anymore. PETER!

Please elaborate on why he is a punk.

Is he tardy to school?

Does he trash can freshmen?

Does he spray paint cuss words in the HS bathroom?

TIA
Well smart guy... His visit was garbage. He said some pretty unflattering things about the university, coaches and area. Lastly, he continues to slam the u to anyone with an ear since he decided he's not coming here. A man would just move on. This punk continues to slam us everytime he opens his mouth. Happy?

Last edited:
I may not care at this point, but I definitely still want him. The "he is gonna be a bust" logic is bull****.

Just as good chance that dude turns into a beast like Nix and is raping us the next four years.

Last edited:
I'm not making a big deal out of anything he does at this point. If he chooses us, great. If not, I'll pick off every member of his family and entourage until I get to him like how Taken does in Taken.

Advertisement
H
Cane.

Seriously.

PETER tell them he's not coming please. Time to move on from this punk kid. Honestly he's NOT considering us anymore. PETER!

Is he tardy to school?

TIA
Well smart guy... His visit was garbage. He said some pretty unflattering things about the university, coaches and area. Lastly, he continues to slam the u to anyone with an ear since he decided he's not coming here. A man would just move on. This punk continues to slam us everytime he opens his mouth. Happy?

Lol bull****

Put up quotes and not just your soft shouldered conjecture. Haven't read one interview where he bashed us

H

Is he tardy to school?

TIA

Lol bull****

Put up quotes and not just your soft shouldered conjecture. Haven't read one interview where he bashed us
Ok))) I tell you the truth and you say bull. 2/6 you should feel much better. Great kid! Loves The U! Committing tomorrow after his ride back home through tally.

Advertisement
Some are taking it too personally. Kid is trolling. Is he a cane I have no idea but either way it doesnt really matter at this point. Hes trolled to the point where everyone is callous to his decision which I guess he was trying to achieve. Best of luck whatever he decides.

Advertisement
H

Is he tardy to school?

TIA

Lol bull****

Ok))) I tell you the truth and you say bull. 2/6 you should feel much better. Great kid! Loves The U! Committing tomorrow after his ride back home through tally.

So no quotes where he says unflattering things.

Cool glad that is settled.

H

Is he tardy to school?

TIA

Lol bull****

Why don't you just post quotes from kb and prove what you ae saying?

Advertisement
Back