Keith Bryant

Advertisement
“At first it was about distance, but then I talked it over with my mom. She’s gonna handle that. My daughter’s mom is gonna be there to handle that, and my brother is going to help me as well. He’s been helping now with that.

“I thank God for them. I’m blessed to have them. [I know] they will be there to help take care of my daughter, so I’m gonna be alright at school then. I won’t have any worries.”

****ing Nole.

Advertisement

“I got a trick, too. I’m going to do something nobody ever did on Signing Day. I’ve got a trick.”

720a4c46.jpg

Jeebus. 2 things:

1) This kid has read too many of his press clippings.

2) He's immature. I originally thought that maybe having a child here would keep him around, but he doesn't seem mature enough to factor that as a consideration.

“I thought about [FAU]. It’s right there, it’s close. I just thought about taking it because you never know, I might get interested in them. I might be the first four-star they’ve ever had. I could make history.”

335.gif

Honestly, if he goes elsewhere, I'm totally cool with that. I'll put it out there - I'll be surprised if he amounts to much in college. Give me Bostwick and I'm fine. Maybe even throw in Brooks.

Advertisement
at this point I hope he goes to FSU so he can be my new "Favorite" FSU Player like Greg Reid.

Honestly, if he goes elsewhere, I'm totally cool with that. I'll put it out there - I'll be surprised if he amounts to much in college. Give me Bostwick and I'm fine. Maybe even throw in Brooks.

Wouldn't surprise me either. What I worry about with kids like this is, when they step foot on campus and are just a small fish now, do they put in the work, get in line, etc.; or do they continue with the entitlement/primadonna act? For his sake, I hope he goes somewhere with some structure and discipline in place to remind this kid that he's got to put in work to make an impact in college.

Advertisement
I think Franchise was right about the horse being involvement in his announcement. The thing nobody else has ever done before with their announcement was use a horse

Advertisement
This dude ***** is all about misinformation. Do you think a guy who has been dying to make a splash would basically give away where he's going with those quotes about distance not being a factor anymore and his baby being OK without him around? Wherever he goes it wouldn't surprise me if he winds up quitting because that de-recruitment will be particular tough for him. He might have actually been better off at a place like FAU where he might get away with never having to be de-recruited.

This dude ***** is all about misinformation. Do you think a guy who has been dying to make a splash would basically give away where he's going with those quotes about distance not being a factor anymore and his baby being OK without him around? Wherever he goes it wouldn't surprise me if he winds up quitting because that de-recruitment will be particular tough for him. He might have actually been better off at a place like FAU where he might get away with never having to be de-recruited.

I thought I read is baby mama was going to FAMU? So wouldn't his child be there too?

Unfortunately, this. I hope he gets it together because I love seeing Miami kids succeed (especially more when it's at Miami).

Advertisement
Back