Keith Brown

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Anyone with a ******* BRAINSTEM could have told you Ron Zook would be fired.

LULZ

His decision had nothing to do with the coach. It had everything to do with his bro getting a scholarship.

Your logic is seriously flawed.

There's no logic involved. its fact.

I know his family. Whether Zook's firing changes anything depends on the new coach's willingness to follow through on some promises.

LULZ

His decision had nothing to do with the coach. It had everything to do with his bro getting a scholarship.

I know his family. Whether Zook's firing changes anything depends on the new coach's willingness to follow through on some promises.

Your logic is equally flawed.

Why don't you both think about what you're typing. I know he's going there for his brother and the reason why. I applaud him for it.

That said only an idiot would think Zook wasn't getting fired. This year or next year at the latest.

Zook absolutely HAS something to do with Brown being in Illinios. The carrot of his brother playing D-1 ball when the likes of FAU haven't even offered.

Zook is being fired because he's a ****** coach, but he's a helluva salesman.

Again LOL @ Keith Brown. Come on son.

No way they would take his brothers LOI if he signed with Miami. I doubt they'd even give him papers until Kieth signs. All that said, I'd be shocked if a new coach honors a two for one with all the attrition they are likely to have with a new staff....we'll see. Also, Brown is an EE, they may not even have a coach in place by then.

Advertisement

LULZ

Why don't you both think about what you're typing. I know he's going there for his brother and the reason why. I applaud him for it.

That said only an idiot would think Zook wasn't getting fired. This year or next year at the latest.

Zook absolutely HAS something to do with Brown being in Illinios. The carrot of his brother playing D-1 ball when the likes of FAU haven't even offered.

Obviously you have Down Syndrome.

I know his family. it had NOTHING to do with Ron Zook.

It had 75% to do with his brother and the rest i won't put out on a board out of respect for the family's privacy.

The forces that convinced him to commit to Illinois will still be on campus Zook or no Zook

LULZ

It had 75% to do with his brother and the rest i won't put out on a board out of respect for the family's privacy.

The forces that convinced him to commit to Illinois will still be on campus Zook or no Zook

There is no guarantee with Zook getting fired that there will still be an offer. Stop with the poster attacks.

Advertisement
"The forces that convinced him to commit to Illinois will still be on campus Zook or no Zook"

Sounds shady.

I keed

LULZ

There is no guarantee with Zook getting fired that there will still be an offer. Stop with the poster attacks.

That isn't the point. He's trying to say that Zook had something to do with his decision. Brown doesn't give one **** about Zook.

The same people that convinced him to go to illinois are probably the same people that influenced his firing.

I have no patience for idiots talking out of their asses.

I know first hand from his family what this is all about.

I would guess its all a matter of whether or not the new coaching staff will honor the brothers scholarship. That could go either way unless there is someone in the Athletic Dept that guarantees it.

BTW - Can anyone give me some info on his brother? Does he have ANY offers? FIU? FAMU?? Anything?

I would guess its all a matter of whether or not the new coaching staff will honor the brothers scholarship. That could go either way unless there is someone in the Athletic Dept that guarantees it.

BTW - Can anyone give me some info on his brother? Does he have ANY offers? FIU? FAMU?? Anything?

plus the other promises.

His brother is Lamar Atkins also plays Lb at Norland.

Family swears he's a stud but of course you have to take that with a grain of salt.

Doesn't have many offers but you can't take that as a sign either. he transfered from New Jersey just before the season and he hasn't gone to any camps or made a video.

Advertisement
Back