Keith Brown

Advertisement
A lot of things WILL change.

Think for a moment about what Golden did in 7 weeks.

And now he's going to have 2 months?

He'll be digging in places that haven't shown up on the radar yet.

Anyone with a ******* BRAINSTEM could have told you Ron Zook would be fired.

LULZ

His decision had nothing to do with the coach. It had everything to do with his bro getting a scholarship.[/QUOT

Your logic is seriously flawed.

There's no logic involved. its fact.

I know his family. Whether Zook's firing changes anything depends on the new coach's willingness to follow through on some promises.

Your logic is equally flawed.

Why don't you both think about what you're typing. I know he's going there for his brother and the reason why. I applaud him for it.

That said only an idiot would think Zook wasn't getting fired. This year or next year at the latest.

Zook absolutely HAS something to do with Brown being in Illinios. The carrot of his brother playing D-1 ball when the likes of FAU haven't even offered.

Zook is being fired because he's a ****** coach, but he's a helluva salesman.

Again LOL @ Keith Brown. Come on son.

Obviously you have Down Syndrome.

I know his family. it had NOTHING to do with Ron Zook.

It had 75% to do with his brother and the rest i won't put out on a board out of respect for the family's privacy.

The forces that convinced him to commit to Illinois will still be on campus Zook or no Zook

There is no guarantee with Zook getting fired that there will still be an offer. Stop with the poster attacks.

That isn't the point. He's trying to say that Zook had something to do with his decision. Brown doesn't give one **** about Zook.

The same people that convinced him to go to illinois are probably the same people that influenced his firing.

I have no patience for idiots talking out of their asses.

I know first hand from his family what this is all about.

I have down syndrome? Ok Princess.

Lets get this straight. Zook was the head coach right? Is Illinios the only D-1 school where the headcoach doesn't give out scholies?

Who else has offered Browns brother? Who?

You can't possibly be this dense, but the more you post the more it shows.

Of course Zook used Brown's brother as leverage to get him on campus.

Jesus Christ you can't make this **** up.

smh...does anyone know anything about his bro though?

Advertisement

Yeah, that extra week is gonna change EVERYTHING! ;-)

Yeah, that extra week is gonna change EVERYTHING! ;-)

I snorted on that one, but I am with Archer and I think you knew what he was getting at. Last year was 7 weeks starting from absolute scratch. This year he has 8 weeks left in addition to all of his previous recruiting and not having to worry about hiring coaches (except maybe Oline and/or Strength), moving, evaluating the current roster, etc etc.

Advertisement
What's funny to me is that if this kid is so **** good, why is he fooling around with schools like Lville and Illinois? Where are Bama, LSU, OSU, Auburn, FSU, UF, etc?

What's funny to me is that if this kid is so **** good, why is he fooling around with schools like Lville and Illinois? Where are Bama, LSU, OSU, Auburn, FSU, UF, etc?

They aren't willing to take his brother. Illinois was.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We have to separate two different issues here.

If he is going to a school that will guarantee his brother a scholie, then he is doing the right thing for his family.

If he is getting paid off, then that changes anything.

We have to separate two different issues here.

If he is going to a school that will guarantee his brother a scholie, then he is doing the right thing for his family.

If he is getting paid off, then that changes anything.

Really? But is his family doing right by him? Sacrificing his dream too carry his bro who can't get a ride on his own? That won't lead to some resentment. Also, if his bro is even marginally decent he could go to Bethune, or FAMU....or try and walk on FIU. There are other options than freeloading off your brother....personally, I wouldn't be able to look at myself in the mirror if I'm Atkins and I know what my bro had to sacrifice for me....much less walk out to practice where everyone basically knows you're a scrub. Terribe situation all around. If the kid does end up at IL or Ville I bet he doesn't even make it a year.

According to Random even if Brown wanted back in, he won't be here. Burned some bridges.

According to the Norland head coach, UM has contacted him trying to get Keith Brown back in the class after the Zook firing. -per Manny Navarro

LOL someone's talkin' outta their ***..

Advertisement
Back