Keepin 'em close (FSU)

Coley has nothing to do w Cunningham. It's an elite wr or bust w the crop of wr out there next year in south Florida. No exactly a need this year.

Advertisement
Cunnigham is set for Stanford....at a point him and Bain wanted to go to UM together but we all know how things change

Fort Lauderdale, FL
Jordan Cunningham (Ft. Lauderdale, Fla./University School) appears to be on the brink of finalizing plans for one of his last two official visits.*The 6-foot-1, 175-pound ESPN 150 wide receiver has taken over the Seminoles' top spot at receiver for uncommitted targets. And the Seminoles will get their chance in a few weeks' time for an official visit on the weekend of Jan. 25.*"Yes, it is pretty certain," Cunningham said. "I have to talk to coach [Lawrence] Dawsey."*The weekend prior, Cunningham will visit Vanderbilt for his third official. Having already taken one to Oklahoma State and Stanford, respectively, Cunningham now has just one free weekend left to use for another trip.*ESPN has Cunningham as the nation's No. 107-ranked player.

nice they know

Kid's too smart to end up at FSU. Just headed to Talley for some strange before he heads off to Palo Alto.

this

no way he goes to FSU

"I expect him in this class."

"Nothing concrete tells me he will be a Nole."

I know how this guy gets his info now. Tom Loy just balls up a bunch of pieces of paper with "FSU" written on them, puts them in little plastic balls, and then inserts said balls into his ***. Then he asks himself aloud, "Okay, where's Stacy Coley going?" Then he pulls a ball out, logs on to whatever homofest Nole site he's a member of, and posts about his revelation.

You've been found out, Tom Loy. The gig is up. Put the plastic balls away and go back to *********ing to John Franklin highlights.

**** I have the flu and this **** made me start coughing. Thats some funny **** my man lol.

Advertisement
Tomahawknation
I don't think people realize the pressure and negative recruiting prospects committed to FSU/Non-SEC schools get from SEC fans & schools.

@justinweitz Not talking about Miami. FSU doesn't seem worried about Miami, with NCAA about to drop the hammer. Talking real opponents.

Lolz

I disagree about Cunningham. think we woulda taken him. we offered him very early i believe

"offered early"? Lol. 1st year following recruiting?
Lots of "offers" go out in the spring and summer. He has not had a committable offer.
If he had an offer, he'd be a UM commit.

Advertisement
Tomahawknation
I don't think people realize the pressure and negative recruiting prospects committed to FSU/Non-SEC schools get from SEC fans & schools.

@justinweitz Not talking about Miami. FSU doesn't seem worried about Miami, with NCAA about to drop the hammer. Talking real opponents.

Lolz

What a butthurt ******.

Gon love it when a not 'real opponent' makes this dude look like the dumb **** he is in about three weeks.

"offered early"? Lol. 1st year following recruiting?
Lots of "offers" go out in the spring and summer. He has not had a committable offer.
If he had an offer, he'd be a UM commit.

I see why you are so far in the red ***************. I am saying that from the evidence out there, it appears that Cunningham was near the top of our WR board e.g. #2 or #3

if that is the case AND we are gonna take 1 WR, THEN the fact that he is not coming IMPLIES that the staff is confident on the #1 WR on the board.

I know that this may be hard for you to understand. logic and all

Last edited by a moderator:
Tomahawknation

Lolz

What a butthurt ******.

Gon love it when a not 'real opponent' makes this dude look like the dumb **** he is in about three weeks.

We're definitely gonna need an FSU meltdown thread on NSD when we ******* mop the floor with Jimbobs goofy-looking ***.

**** will be epic.

Advertisement
Couple Saturday Night Official Visitor Notes

Keith Bryant was someone to keep an eye on for a possible commitment this weekend, however, as I noted in my last update with him, he is going to hold off and announce on Signing Day. He is hoping to do something on ESPN.

I'm told he is having a great time and he has been hanging out with EJ Levenberry all weekend, including last night and during today's game. I'm told that at one point during the game, Bryant said to Levenberry, "Man, I'm feelin' this place. Should I commit tonight or wait?"

I'm also told Jalen Ramsey and Tashawn Bower are "loving Florida State" and that they are having a great time hanging out with everyone..

Lastly, as a side note. I was told that some of the recruits and coaches were getting ready to watch the Broncos-Ravens game and in front of everyone, Coach Fisher pointed at Levonte Whitfield and said "Keep an eye on Trindon Holiday. That's the next one right there."

Holiday has a kick return touchdown and a punt return touchdown so far tonight.

Over the next few days, Josh, Chris and I will have full updates with all the official visitors from this weekend.

Advertisement
"Man, I'm feelin' this place. Should I commit tonight or wait?

Lmao keef you hilarious troll

Keith trolling.

What Jimbo say about Ray Lewis?

Keith Bryant was someone to keep an eye on for a possible commitment this weekend, however, as I noted in my last update with him, he is going to hold off and announce on Signing Day. He is hoping to do something on ESPN.

I'm told he is having a great time and he has been hanging out with EJ Levenberry all weekend, including last night and during today's game. I'm told that at one point during the game, Bryant said to Levenberry, "Man, I'm feelin' this place. Should I commit tonight or wait?"

I'm also told Jalen Ramsey and Tashawn Bower are "loving Florida State" and that they are having a great time hanging out with everyone..

Lastly, as a side note. I was told that some of the recruits and coaches were getting ready to watch the Broncos-Ravens game and in front of everyone, Coach Fisher pointed at Levonte Whitfield and said "Keep an eye on Trindon Holiday. That's the next one right there."

Over the next few days, Josh, Chris and I will have full updates with all the official visitors from this weekend.

I'll take this with a major grain of salt to say the least

Advertisement
Back