Keepin 'em close (FSU)

CaneLos

Retired staff
Premium
This thread is to keep track of what them Noles are sayin as we draw closer to NSD. I'll updated it periodically.

From Tom Loy

Stacy Coley - I think he has pretty much advised that FSU staff he is on board, but I don't think it goes public until Signing Day.

Jeremy Kerr - If FSU pushes hard enough I expect him to flip, but not until after he goes home, discusses things with his family and weights the pro's and con's. He still has a ton of interest in Miami. This will come down to the wire.Arshad Jackson - I don't expect a commitment anytime soon. He plans to take a few visits first.

Keith Bryant - I expect him in this class, but not until he announces on Signing Day.Tashawn Bower - I've heard he is very interested in checking out Florida State, but it's too much of a guess at this point regarding a commitment. Nothing concrete tells me he is ready to be a Nole at this time.

Yannick Ngakoue - He has a great relationship with Coach Haggins and an even better one with Coach Sunseri. I believe you can put Ngakoue on commitment watch if all goes well this weekend. He is definitely not a 'spotlight type' that cares about a big announcement on national TV. When he feels it, he will end his recruitment.

Advertisement
Well they think they are getting everyone and our fans seem to think we're getting everyone. Logic and history says it will probably be pretty split.

they always think they are getting everyone. canes base is a little more realistic. i think we have actual shots at these kids this year.

Well they think they are getting everyone and our fans seem to think we're getting everyone. Logic and history says it will probably be pretty split.

not quite..our fans think we're getting the south florida guys. They think they're getting the South Florida guys. logic and history says they may get 1 or two.

Advertisement
The thing about our targets this year, is that they are in our traditional recruiting base. This is where we have recruited for 3 decades+ and we aren't late on ANY of these kids.

"I expect him in this class."

"Nothing concrete tells me he will be a Nole."

I know how this guy gets his info now. Tom Loy just balls up a bunch of pieces of paper with "FSU" written on them, puts them in little plastic balls, and then inserts said balls into his ***. Then he asks himself aloud, "Okay, where's Stacy Coley going?" Then he pulls a ball out, logs on to whatever homofest Nole site he's a member of, and posts about his revelation.

You've been found out, Tom Loy. The gig is up. Put the plastic balls away and go back to *********ing to John Franklin highlights.

So according to them Coley, Thomas and Kirkland are silents. Kerr will flip, Bryant is theirs. LOL

They also said TW was a Nole until Craig left, Collins was a Nole until Gran left LOL

Difference is, they are thinking they are getting everyone when the majority of the battles remaining are in South Florida. We as Cane fans have a reason to feel optimistic. The Noles are just cot **** delusional 99% of the time.

Advertisement
So, how accurate has this Tom Loy been in the past?

I agree though that Bryant and Coley are in historically UM territory. Not sure where such confidence would come from.

"I am also hearing that Ray Lewis III will be flipping to FSU on signing day. Call it a hunch."

I cannot imagine that the son of RAY LEWIS one of the GREATEST CANES EVER will go to FSU

Advertisement
Advertisement
Warchant hot board has Miami leading for Collins but FSU in lead for 6, Kirkland, Coley, and Bryant...also say that Bryant could possibly commit to them after this weekend.

"I am also hearing that Ray Lewis III will be flipping to FSU on signing day. Call it a hunch."

Is this real life?

They "feel good" about getting every recruit.

Langston is such a moron, it's laughable. I don't understand why anyone would pay that guy to do what he does.

To think that those clowns on Warchant eat all that **** up is hilarious.

I can't even mention recruiting to my FSU buddies because it's just so frustrating hearing them talk about it. I prefer to just avoid it.

Just give me 6, AC, Coley and Grace.

I'll sleep if Kirk and Bryant are not in this class.

Advertisement
Back