Keepin 'em close (FSU)

Advertisement
Lets see how they feel about these guys after they all trip to their hometown school next weekend. This **** means nothing until then.

Warchant hot board has Miami leading for Collins but FSU in lead for 6, Kirkland, Coley, and Bryant...also say that Bryant could possibly commit to them after this weekend.

Warchant can go **** itself along with jimbob and coley

Advertisement
Will anyone be surprised if Bryant commits to fsu this weekend and then to UM the following weekend??
I think he's just effing w them, but, who knows?

This thread is to keep track of what them Noles are sayin as we draw closer to NSD. I'll updated it periodically.

From Tom Loy

Stacy Coley - I think he has pretty much advised that FSU staff he is on board, but I don't think it goes public until Signing Day.

Jeremy Kerr - If FSU pushes hard enough I expect him to flip, but not until after he goes home, discusses things with his family and weights the pro's and con's. He still has a ton of interest in Miami. This will come down to the wire.Arshad Jackson - I don't expect a commitment anytime soon. He plans to take a few visits first.

Keith Bryant - I expect him in this class, but not until he announces on Signing Day.Tashawn Bower - I've heard he is very interested in checking out Florida State, but it's too much of a guess at this point regarding a commitment. Nothing concrete tells me he is ready to be a Nole at this time.

Yannick Ngakoue - He has a great relationship with Coach Haggins and an even better one with Coach Sunseri. I believe you can put Ngakoue on commitment watch if all goes well this weekend. He is definitely not a 'spotlight type' that cares about a big announcement on national TV. When he feels it, he will end his recruitment.

Stop reading right there...

Advertisement
Well they think they are getting everyone and our fans seem to think we're getting everyone. Logic and history says it will probably be pretty split.

not quite..our fans think we're getting the south florida guys. They think they're getting the South Florida guys. logic and history says they may get 1 or two.
Their one or two can be John Franklin and Michael johnson

Fort Lauderdale, FL
Jordan Cunningham (Ft. Lauderdale, Fla./University School) appears to be on the brink of finalizing plans for one of his last two official visits.*The 6-foot-1, 175-pound ESPN 150 wide receiver has taken over the Seminoles' top spot at receiver for uncommitted targets. And the Seminoles will get their chance in a few weeks' time for an official visit on the weekend of Jan. 25.*"Yes, it is pretty certain," Cunningham said. "I have to talk to coach [Lawrence] Dawsey."*The weekend prior, Cunningham will visit Vanderbilt for his third official. Having already taken one to Oklahoma State and Stanford, respectively, Cunningham now has just one free weekend left to use for another trip.*ESPN has Cunningham as the nation's No. 107-ranked player.

Fort Lauderdale, FL
Jordan Cunningham (Ft. Lauderdale, Fla./University School) appears to be on the brink of finalizing plans for one of his last two official visits.*The 6-foot-1, 175-pound ESPN 150 wide receiver has taken over the Seminoles' top spot at receiver for uncommitted targets. And the Seminoles will get their chance in a few weeks' time for an official visit on the weekend of Jan. 25.*"Yes, it is pretty certain," Cunningham said. "I have to talk to coach [Lawrence] Dawsey."*The weekend prior, Cunningham will visit Vanderbilt for his third official. Having already taken one to Oklahoma State and Stanford, respectively, Cunningham now has just one free weekend left to use for another trip.*ESPN has Cunningham as the nation's No. 107-ranked player.

nice they know

Advertisement
6 and Kirkland are ******* Canes all the way. aint no way those mofos go to trailerhasse especially with AG and co on the case

Advertisement
Fort Lauderdale, FL

the fact that we haven't taken Cunningham tells me that we got Coley. we are only taking 1 WR. if Coley was not on board we would have taken Cunningham already. I like Cunningham too fwiw

I think we only plan on taking an elite WR this cycle since we brought in so many last cycle.

Coley and Strong are the only elite targets we're after, and I'm not even sure if we're still after Strong. I don't think Cunningham and Coley have anything to do with each other. I think at this point it's Coley or bust.

Fort Lauderdale, FL

nice they know

Kid's too smart to end up at FSU. Just headed to Talley for some strange before he heads off to Palo Alto.

Advertisement
Back