Keep up the heat guys

Advertisement
You're right, his admin forwarded him the email telling him to be a man with a few other choice words thrown in. She thought that was the one that should get through the gatekeeper.

I am going to say this politely, but I think your version of reality of what admins do and who opens emails is very, very distorted and different from what actually happens. I work currently and have worked in the past with CEOs, CFOs, etc. of very large companies with much more visibility than either Frenk or James. They read and open their own emails. If you notice, James's email address on the school's website is listed as his assistant. Those obviously do not go to him (Dgentile or whatever) and that is filtering out most junk emails. If you email BJames@miami.edu, it is going to him directly.

But they don't open and read emails in a time like this when every caveman fan is sending unreadable drivel.

... until this fan base ponies up big cash to support the program, no one is listening to ****. Screaming into the ether that is a message board ain't changing a thing.

Diaz will be here next year and the year after that. Best anyone can hope for right now is that he realizes a few of these first-year assistants don't deserve a year two.

Outside of that, pray tell, what do you really think is going to happen after year one—dude taking over a program 7-9 going into this season (since Pitt 2017), 100-74 now since 2005 bowl game and Miami's fifth head coach in 14 seasons.
Fvck you Diaz! Get the Fvck off this board and prepare your resume!

No, they think that this fan base barks a lot but doesn't open up the checkbook to support the program.

That's the problem when the majority of fans didn't go to the University of Miami; they don't support the program financially the way an alum would. They instead treat it like a pro sports franchise and just check out when things go back; stop going to game, stop buying new t-shirts and hats every fall.

It's when those five- and six-figure donations start drying up—like you see at big state schools with huge alumni bases—that change comes.

Raising $495 via GoFundMe to fly a "Blake sucks" banner—people around here think that does anything, other than give outsiders and rivals more fuel on how irrational the fan base is?

What good coach is really going to come to a Miami program with fledgling fan support, that wants to run off a first-year head coach halfway through the season?

I'm there's a line around Hecht with quality candidates who can't wait to leave their respective schools to come here and deal with this ****.
Another Hecht center mole! GTFOH

Advertisement
The rats at the helm are going to pay money to the company just to make excuses not to fly the plane or change the message.
Not this time bud, security measures are already in place. That banner will fly for Louisville, there’s no stopping it now. There say of reckoning is coming and there gonna have to reap what they sow!

But they don't open and read emails in a time like this when every caveman fan is sending unreadable drivel.
But he had the time the day after Wisconsin wiped the field with us in the Pinstripe Bowl, while he was dealing with Richt stepping down, and conducting his one 30 minute interview to name Diaz coach. No one was emailing ****ed off during that time. Take the loss on this one and just admit you had no idea what you were talking about.

But he had the time the day after Wisconsin wiped the field with us in the Pinstripe Bowl, while he was dealing with Richt stepping down, and conducting his one 30 minute interview to name Diaz coach. No one was emailing ****ed off during that time. Take the loss on this one and just admit you had no idea what you were talking about.

What's funny is how certain you are that Blake James responded to your email. Hook, line, sinker.

Advertisement
I don’t want Manny anywhere near this program the guy is a clown. Talking all that **** and is now crying rebuild. Man please GTFO.

Zach, I understand your exhaustion, but Manny isn't going to get shown the door this year. Blake on the other hand, is more likely not to escape this situation. If this is how things play out, I would be comfortable with Manny as HC if Butch Davis wanted to become our new AD and over-see the football operations including recruiting.

Signed,

Peruche

Advertisement
I want him a cane man, feel bad for him but still want him in that orange and green cause of my greed for talent at the team I love.
That’s how I used to feel my man, live and die by national signing day and recruiting. But I don’t even care anymore man because even when we do get top notch classes we do noting with it. Back to back top 12 and top 10 classes in 17/18 and all that got us is 3-4. Smh I’m numb to it all now.

Zach, I understand your exhaustion, but Manny isn't going to get shown the door this year. Blake on the other hand, is more likely not to escape this situation. If this is how things play out, I would be comfortable with Manny as HC if Butch Davis wanted to become our new AD and over-see the football operations including recruiting.

Signed,

Peruche
Agree, I can see Blake being shown the door way before manny. Heck, if we got a real AD, manny might get his 3 years.

Advertisement
hes not. he'd be here if richt was still here. hes a cane. do you just make it up in your head that hes gone or actually read whats out there? everyone close to him have said hes a cane
That’s not the word on the streets sport!

That’s how I used to feel my man, live and die by national signing day and recruiting. But I don’t even care anymore man because even when we do get top notch classes we do noting with it. Back to back top 12 and top 10 classes in 17/18 and all that got us is 3-4. Smh I’m numb to it all now.
I didnt like how we closed and to me these classes would fail with those huge misses on elite studs. U havw to put players with studs team them up if not classes fail.

Advertisement
Back