Keep up the heat guys

Advertisement
This administration deserves every ounce of *****ing, complaining, and heat that comes their way. If you or anyone on this board was as bad at what you do for a living as they were, they'd all be on the street looking for work.

But nothing is going at them. They aren’t reading this cesspool.

Advertisement
Yes, and I am sure that President Frenk opens his own emails. Come on, people.
No, but when their inbox is filled to the brim it makes it harder for their gatekeepers to be productive and essentially this annoys anyone. And just to throw it out there these email's don't end up in the spam folder I guaran'F'ing tee it

No, but when their inbox is filled to the brim it makes it harder for their gatekeepers to be productive and essentially this annoys anyone. And just to throw it out there these email's don't end up in the spam folder I guaran'F'ing tee it

Filled to the brim? You're overestimating the reach.

The problem is that you can just imagine how poorly written and profanity-laced these emails are when Frenk's assistant opens them. They get deleted and have literally no impact.

Advertisement
Yes, and I am sure that President Frenk opens his own emails. Come on, people.
I can tell you with 100% certainty that BJ does. I know this because he responded to me proud of himself when Richt stepped down after I emailed him telling him to do his job, in less polite terms.

Frenk for sure does if you have his internal communications email.

I can tell you with 100% certainty that BJ does. I know this because he responded to me proud of himself when Richt stepped down after I emailed him telling him to do his job, in less polite terms.

Frenk for sure does if you have his internal communications email.

James replying to you does not mean he opens his own emails. Step back and think about that for a second.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wishful thinking the heat is on.been lit up for 15 or more years.only thing that changes is the coaches everything else remains the same.never going to get a good coach here until changes are made in the athletic department can add administration mindset on athletics as well.back up a brinks/uhaul truck clean house.brinks for the new coach/coaches uhaul for current employees.

James replying to you does not mean he opens his own emails. Step back and think about that for a second.
You're right, his admin forwarded him the email telling him to be a man with a few other choice words thrown in. She thought that was the one that should get through the gatekeeper.

I am going to say this politely, but I think your version of reality of what admins do and who opens emails is very, very distorted and different from what actually happens. I work currently and have worked in the past with CEOs, CFOs, etc. of very large companies with much more visibility than either Frenk or James. They read and open their own emails. If you notice, James's email address on the school's website is listed as his assistant. Those obviously do not go to him (Dgentile or whatever) and that is filtering out most junk emails. If you email BJames@miami.edu, it is going to him directly.

Butch Davis will be 68 years old on November 17th, 2019 and Manny Diaz is 45 years old.

My Solution:

Hire Butch Davis as our new Athletic Director/Mentor and keep Manny Diaz as Head Coach/Protege.

Signed,

Peruche
I don’t want Manny anywhere near this program the guy is a clown. Talking all that **** and is now crying rebuild. Man please GTFO.

Advertisement
Back