Keep up the heat guys

I do believe if we see a recruiting class unravel, theyll pull the trigger.

Blank will remain, but thisll be his last shot to get it right.

Would be no better wake up call to Diaz than firing Blake James. Sends the message that
Diaz's failure cost his buddy his job. That should get Manny's attention real quick.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
hes not. he'd be here if richt was still here. hes a cane. do you just make it up in your head that hes gone or actually read whats out there? everyone close to him have said hes a cane
Just have that feeling if the bottom falls out. If he sticks more power to him i love the kid he reminds me of Chubb. But its so toxic here u never know there is no such thing as a lock to me anymore. I have no factual evidence just a gut feel but possible i could be wrong

Advertisement
They're forcing our hand with their negligent ineptitude, therefore we have no choice but to attack.

They want us to lay down & accept the mediocrity while they milk us for cash & then turn around and take all that profit & allocate those funds elsewhere & pocket it.

We tell them we're thirsty & need water & they spit in our face telling us that's more than enough. We're in the desert dying of dehydration while they're kicking back swimming in our tears...

Fck them. They earned every bashing & criticism they've ever gotten from us & they've done nothing to give us a good reason to change.

we've been hoodwinked, bamboozled and lead astray too long!!

Advertisement
There is definitely a small group of very powerful people around this program that hated the Manny hire and are ****ed off with the results.

Seeing as we go 4-8 maybe 5-7, it's only going to intensify. Manny will do his part with the losses, we need to keep up the pressure and take the skies and close our wallets to do ours.

Advertisement
Back