Keep up the heat guys

Advertisement
oh ok. thanks. well see when hes at green tree or wait the streets told you different right?
Here you go dumb@$$! The streets don’t lie punk!

Here you go dumb@$$! The streets don’t lie punk!

ou are cherry picking out of that article. It wasn’t bad whatsoever, of course other teams will keep recruiting him but the chaneys seem like a different type of family than the normal elite south Florida recruit. From that article.

“As a family, me and my wife sat down with him, and we don’t see where it’s a big deal,” Chaney Sr. said. “You can go 0-10 one year and then put it together the next year and win a national title.

“They’ve been loyal to us and we want to, as a family, remain loyal to them. And they’ve been honest with us, have been with us since Day 1. A lot of people don’t understand that, are knocking on the door now (with UM struggling) that didn’t knock early.”

so you didnt read it either dumbass

Blake is nothing more than a puppet....Just like he was as Shalala's Coffee and Cabana Boy...

we finally agree lol. the issues extend far beyond manny, blake, or even CISs new crush jenn strawley. you start wiht the BOT. those are the asshats that pushed for wario and manny. they have their agendas. if you want real change, gotta get to the BOT. id start going after the golden canes and getting them to band together to start withholding donations (those are the dollars that matter not the few hundred people on here donate (including me). once you start ******* with the money, then youll get some real change. if you want real coaches (the names ive seen on here included), it starts with the BOT opening up the pocket book and paying real salaries. start with a 5 plus mill salary to get a top tier quality coach plus another 10-15 for his staff. thats what itll take. further, we need to add a strong recruting budget. you dont think UGAs recruiting budget helps Smart or Oregons for Mario? it absolutely makes a diff. the bot runs this place like its 1990 and 3 mill is big boy money. it isnt and you have to invest way more into the program than we have (even more than what we did for richt).

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back