Keep up the heat guys

At a school like Miami, like most schools, the football coach is THE most important hire an AD makes. (Exception for basketball schools, which we are not). No one cares about the tennis coach, the crew coach, etc. James has failed in his hires too many times to keep him.

Advertisement
Moreover, Lord help us if FSU gets Meyer. Between FSU and Clemson, at this pace, UM will never see another championship.... any championship. ACC, National Championship, etc. This is Category 5 emergency mode!
Don't forget Mack at UNC out recruiting us after the disaster season w/ Fedora last year.

Listen, the coach on your avatar is trying to tell you something. Manny has Just 1 win over power five teams seven games into the season.

Okay? It doesn't change the way a college president reacts to idiot fans, which is what we were talking about.

Why do some posters make it seem like ours is the only program where a majority of the fanbase is comprised of non-alums? College football wouldn't exist if the only fans were alums of schools. The vast majority of fans never attended, much less collected a degree from the schools they root for.

I hate this team right now. I am legitimately embarrassed to be a fan. Everything about it ******* stinks. Everything.

If I ever see one of these jabroni players say some nonsense like #DontBeAFanLater I'm personally going to kick them into the transfer portal. Get ******* lost.

giphy.gif

Manny Diaz saying "this is a rebuild"...are ******* kidding me you ******* incel clown? I don't want Mario Cristobal as a head coach...but do you think we are 1-6 or whatever the fvck we are with this man as head coach? Fvck no, man...we're probably 6-1 and in the Top 25.

Advertisement
I hate this team right now. I am legitimately embarrassed to be a fan. Everything about it ******* stinks. Everything.

If I ever see one of these jabroni players say some nonsense like #DontBeAFanLater I'm personally going to kick them into the transfer portal. Get ******* lost.

giphy.gif

Manny Diaz saying "this is a rebuild"...are ******* kidding me you ******* incel clown? I don't want Mario Cristobal as a head coach...but do you think we are 1-6 or whatever the fvck we are with this man as head coach? Fvck no, man...we're probably 6-1 and in the Top 25.
And to further that point, what do you think Temple's record is if he stayed there? Certainly not 5-2. I can't believe BJ paid $4m for this garbage. He is an absolute nonce.

Okay? It doesn't change the way a college president reacts to idiot fans, which is what we were talking about.

Sir, there's plenty of fans who know how to write a letter without using profanity.
Besides that, a formal letter to the president doesn't need to be in an APA format or at a Doctorate level to get the message across sir.
Also, I know the Universities mission and goals are the priority over football but all we are asking as fans is to give us a fighting chance.
Whether that means allocating more funds to the football program or just making a change from within. But for god's sake do something other than turn on the fan base who's suffered and endured the downfall that they have allowed.

Sir, there's plenty of fans who know how to write a letter without using profanity.
Besides that, a formal letter to the president doesn't need to be in an APA format or at a Doctorate level to get the message across sir.
Also, I know the Universities mission and goals are the priority over football but all we are asking as fans is to give us a fighting chance.
Whether that means allocating more funds to the football program or just making a change from within. But for god's sake do something other than turn on the fan base who's suffered and endured the downfall that they have allowed.

Those fans don't reside here. This board houses some of the most tactless people I've ever encountered in any environment.

Advertisement
Those fans don't reside here. This board houses some of the most tactless people I've ever encountered in any environment.

People express their emotions, feelings, concerns differently. There's 100, 200 300,400, level classes that discuss this.
Whether or not you agree with their formality it's a thing of your perception. And while I agree it's more important to show positivity when we have these results. It's just as crucial to identify and eradicate these problems before they become more of an issue. But like I said previously, I know what matters is the money so I'll just sit back and wait till the admins realize we are not playing this game again.

Butch is in excellent health, he is the exact same age as Nick Saban, and in a fight I would bet on either one to kick your ***, junior .... so what's your point ? did you skip school today ?

Hey wise guy, maybe their security team would beat me in a fight lol

#FIREBLAKEJAMES!

Once that happens, in true UM fashion, we will hold a monumental press conference for the next great up and coming AD we take from William & Mary.

Bottom line, yes, James needs to go.....but the very sad bottom line is what this myopic U will do next to replace him.

What we need, I'm not sure anyone can change....boosters who care at the highest levels and an AD who places winning football games truly somewhere in the top 2 priorities.

lmao you dont know **** on the streets. every insider has said hes good including those close with belen (theres one on here, figure it out)
Good/lock in October don’t mean ****! Have you seen our last few national signing days? And that was with a proven coach in richt versus this novice **** show! If you think an actual cane lock in the Shanny Diaz era then you definitely have drunken the koolaid and are sadly mistaken.

Advertisement
im honestly fine with that relationship. i dislike our fanbase as much as the opposing teams.

Why??? The only thing I don't like about our fanbase is that there is so much cane on cane hate internally. You don't see that as much at other places. And it's been said before but other schools have their sh*t fans also. Anyone who has lived in florida can attest to all the fsu and uf hicks running around the state. Bama has a whole state of fans who never even went to college. Yes, we have more non-alums because we are in a big city market and a private school with much less students. So what? Our team was transcendent and was popular way beyond just the campus.

Our fans are passionate, loud and not afraid of backing down. I love that about us even when...no....especially when it ****es outsiders off. And I'd like to see what some of those other fanbases would do if they had to put up with what our own administration put us through the last 15 years. All things considered flying some banners and some cuss words isn't that crazy.

Last edited:

Stick around a little more than a month before you start judging the site like you have been here a decade. I started after a year, that's about right....:biggrin-new:

Once that happens, in true UM fashion, we will hold a monumental press conference for the next great up and coming AD we take from William & Mary.

Bottom line, yes, James needs to go.....but the very sad bottom line is what this myopic U will do next to replace him.

What we need, I'm not sure anyone can change....boosters who care at the highest levels and an AD who places winning football games truly somewhere in the top 2 priorities.

HEY BOT.

Here you go.

#1 Daniel J. White
#2 Brian White
#3 Joe Castiglione

Your welcome.

Advertisement
LOL...

JOE CASTIGLIONE?!?! From OU to Miami?

Wow, that would be like Miami paying a head coach $7.5 million a year, which I'm sure is right around the corner, once top head coaches are being paid $15 million a year.

Like I have stated in the past.
When the University of Miami truly becomes dedicated to winning and the desire is legitimate then they know what they need to do. Otherwise, it's just a bunch of marketing propaganda.

Advertisement
Back