Keep up the heat guys

It's been a while since I've been on the mods been really busy but we need to focus on blake james. The new AD will make the new decisions we need a competent AD who was a former player to right the ship

Advertisement
It's been a while since I've been on the mods been really busy but we need to focus on blake james. The new AD will make the new decisions we need a competent AD who was a former player to right the ship
They will probably hire another puppet

The WEZ Air Force is discussing battle plans

Then the WEZ needs a General to unite the troops & coordinate the plan of attack.

I brought this up in another thread. When we fly a banner before a game, u know what happens? It gets a brief mention on ESPN the ocho & a one sentence acknowledgment by the Herald & 247sports. The people who need to see it don't attend games. They hear about it from an assistant on Monday morning. They literally roll their eyes & make smart *** comments about impatient fans. It becomes the equivalent of fans saying "take that Manny".

What we need to do.. What we HAVE TO do.. is target UM events that have meaning to the decision makers. We need to crowd fund things like billboards that the bots drive by EVERY DAY. Things that speak directly to them & bring attention to the school.

"Julio Frenk:
Blake James paid Temple 4 million for Manny Diaz.
#Miami Herbert Business School."

Embarrass them all & attack whatever is necessary. If their calendar says they're attending a grand opening ceremony, fly the banner above it.

"Hilarie Bass: Now Blake James & Manny Diaz have embarrassed U too. #SaveTheU"

It won't ruin the ceremony, but it WILL get in their heads.
Show that we're not going away & they can't hide from it.

Also need to use a never ending Twitter campaign. Every time Jennifer Strawley posts about women's sports (that aren't even in season), people need to tweet back at her about it.

"Great to see u acknowledge UM football! Oh wait.. Another tweet about women's basketball, a month before they play a game"

Its time to unite. Every message board. Every youtuber. Everybody doing a podcast. Its time to be merciless.

Advertisement
Advertisement
No, they think that this fan base barks a lot but doesn't open up the checkbook to support the program.

That's the problem when the majority of fans didn't go to the University of Miami; they don't support the program financially the way an alum would. They instead treat it like a pro sports franchise and just check out when things go back; stop going to game, stop buying new t-shirts and hats every fall.

It's when those five- and six-figure donations start drying up—like you see at big state schools with huge alumni bases—that change comes.

Raising $495 via GoFundMe to fly a "Blake sucks" banner—people around here think that does anything, other than give outsiders and rivals more fuel on how irrational the fan base is?

What good coach is really going to come to a Miami program with fledgling fan support, that wants to run off a first-year head coach halfway through the season?

I'm there's a line around Hecht with quality candidates who can't wait to leave their respective schools to come here and deal with this ****.

First off, I'm truly sorry that the University feels this way.

However, allow me to elaborate on the issues you mentioned in the above statements.
Listen, at the end of the day money talks and I truly get it.
But to put what you said about the fan base into a business perspective it's basically like you guys are running an airline company that only caters to those in business, and first-class. That's ignorant and oblivious and I'll tell you why, just because that's where the majority of your large margins come from doesn't subdue the fact that the airline needs the economy and coach revenue just to be at an operational minimum. So when you convey a message that says to the fans that our chump change is trash that's just hypocritical.

On another note, the Banners that you witness fly over the stadium are a direct result of the state of the program.
Hence, they are in direct correlation with Blake James and Jennifer Strawley.
Seriously, If you think these banners are extreme just trickle your way down to Tuscaloosa or Ohio where they burn jerseys, couches, and do more than just fly a plane over a stadium for 5 minutes. Give me a break, if this makes it harder for coaches to recruit then perhaps they should control what's at their disposal and win the games against an opponent who's 1-5 and truly rebuilding. Is it not evident that every game this season there's some sort of mismanagement? Is it not clear to you that every game we have lost this season we have been outcoached and outmanaged? Forget about me, from what I can recall, people that have played the game at a much higher level (NFL) are telling you there's poor coaching on those sidelines and you refuse to acknowledge or even give them an opportunity.

Oh, and last but not least, as for the plethora of coaches who want to come to this program let me be real with you.
When the REAL DESIRE of the University of Miami is truly dedicated to winning championships and not a bunch of marketing propaganda and hoopla then they know exactly what needs to be done. Alabama, Oklahoma, Ohio State, Clemson, Michigan, Texas A&M, Oregon, Penn State, Central Florida, Notre Dame, Florida State, and the University Florida all knew what had to be done. If the last 5 didn't **** you off then it probably never will. But wait, our A.D Blake James and Jennifer Strawley are not Alum's of the university so besides the paychecks deposited directly into their account they can't truly want this University to succeed as much as an alum is willing too right?

I rest my freaking case.

Ps: Btw, I personally know someone who happens to be one of chump change six-figure donors you're talking about and guess what it's happening buddy Money Talks.

First off, I'm truly sorry that the University feels this way.

However, allow me to elaborate on the issues you mentioned in the above statements.
Listen, at the end of the day money talks and I truly get it.
But to put what you said about the fan base into a business perspective it's basically like you guys are running an airline company that only caters to those in business, and first-class. That's ignorant and oblivious and I'll tell you why, just because that's where the majority of your large margins come from doesn't subdue the fact that the airline needs the economy and coach revenue just to be at an operational minimum. So when you convey a message that says to the fans that our chump change is trash that's just hypocritical.

On another note, the Banners that you witness fly over the stadium are a direct result of the state of the program.
Hence, they are in direct correlation with Blake James and Jennifer Strawley.
Seriously, If you think these banners are extreme just trickle your way down to Tuscaloosa or Ohio where they burn jerseys, couches, and do more than just fly a plane over a stadium for 5 minutes. Give me a break, if this makes it harder for coaches to recruit then perhaps they should control what's at their disposal and win the games against an opponent who's 1-5 and truly rebuilding. Is it not evident that every game this season there's some sort of mismanagement? Is it not clear to you that every game we have lost this season we have been outcoached and outmanaged? Forget about me, from what I can recall, people that have played the game at a much higher level (NFL) are telling you there's poor coaching on those sidelines and you refuse to acknowledge or even give them an opportunity.

Oh, and last but not least, as for the plethora of coaches who want to come to this program let me be real with you.
When the REAL DESIRE of the University of Miami is truly dedicated to winning championships and not a bunch of marketing propaganda and hoopla then they know exactly what needs to be done. Alabama, Oklahoma, Ohio State, Clemson, Michigan, Texas A&M, Oregon, Penn State, Central Florida, Notre Dame, Florida State, and the University Florida all knew what had to be done. If the last 5 didn't **** you off then it probably never will. But wait, our A.D Blake James and Jennifer Strawley are not Alum's of the university so besides the paychecks deposited directly into their account they can't truly want this University to succeed as much as an alum is willing too right?

I rest my freaking case.

Ps: Btw, I personally know someone who happens to be one of chump change six-figure donors you're talking about and guess what it's happening buddy Money Talks.

Attachments

• 5CFA46BB-ECEB-45CA-AE5E-EC74BE97939A.gif
    5CFA46BB-ECEB-45CA-AE5E-EC74BE97939A.gif
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
No, they think that this fan base barks a lot but doesn't k; stop going to game, stop buying new t-shirts and hats every fall.
open up the checkbook to support the program.

That's the problem when the majority of fans didn't go to the University of Miami; they don't support the program financially the way an alum would. They instead treat it like a pro sports franchise and just check out when things go bac

It's when those five- and six-figure donations start drying up—like you see at big state schools with huge alumni bases—that change comes.

Raising $495 via GoFundMe to fly a "Blake sucks" banner—people around here think that does anything, other than give outsiders and rivals more fuel on how irrational the fan base is?

What good coach is really going to come to a Miami program with fledgling fan support, that wants to run off a first-year head coach halfway through the season?

I'm there's a line around Hecht with quality candidates who can't wait to leave their respective schools to come here and deal with this ****.

Who cares. Winning is the only thing that will shut them up.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I've been *****ing for 20 years. What the **** makes you think I'll stop now?
I know how you feel. Heck, when I was writing the type of checks that allowed such contact, I remember screaming at JJ after the psu crap to learn how to coach a frigging bowl game. It was the second title in a row he cost us. Then I torn up that year's check an threw in Foote's face for talking crap about our boys and team. He was a true a$$ but Donna made him look like a saint. Point is, *****ing is our thing. What self-respecting hurricane goes passes by quietly.

I know how you feel. Heck, when I was writing the type of checks that allowed such contact, I remember screaming at JJ after the psu crap to learn how to coach a frigging bowl game. It was the second title in a row he cost us. Then I torn up that year's check an threw in Foote's face for talking crap about our boys and team. He was a true a$$ but Donna made him look like a saint. Point is, *****ing is our thing. What self-respecting hurricane goes passes by quietly.

This administration deserves every ounce of *****ing, complaining, and heat that comes their way. If you or anyone on this board was as bad at what you do for a living as they were, they'd all be on the street looking for work.

Advertisement
Back