KC McDermott

Cash

Emperor
Premium
I got an email from a buddy of mine today and apparently Urban Myer came to visit KC at his school. Without going into detail KC shut him down and pretty much said thanks but no thanks. Urban stuttered and wasn't sure what to say lol.

It's not even 2013 NSD & I'm already excited about 2014.

Advertisement
Just dropped 50 spots in the rankings.

For real though that's awesome. OL recruiting has been strong and only figures to get stronger in 2014.

I got an email from a buddy of mine today and apparently Urban Myer came to visit KC at his school. Without going into detail KC shut him down and pretty much said thanks but no thanks. Urban stuttered and wasn't sure what to say lol.

It's not even 2013 NSD & I'm already excited about 2014.

Love it

God that is awesome!!

KC is BIG TIME! Near prototype as a LT prospect.

He is long, has the size, has the feet, and has the tenacity.

He SHOULD be a 5 star.

Advertisement
Advertisement
My Ex GF mom drives a school bus passed Urbans house everyday. Was thinking about tagging along one day and devising some sort of plan.

willing to bet Urban talked some negative crap about UM and pending sanctions and KC told him to suck a d!ck

Advertisement
Don't tell Jeff Greer. Guy posts 5 times per non-Cane coach visit for McDermott. Unreal.

besides, how often does an * coach come to Florida for an OL? WR/RB/TE I can see. Says a lot for KC.

Wow that's freakin awesome for all the elite skill position guys in 2014, kc mc dermott and Trevor darling will by themselves make an excellent o line class

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back