KC McDermott

I swear to God, if he's not Top 20 in every publication in the country, I'll find all of you ****ers that do rankings. I'm looking at you Luginbill. I'm looking at you Shurbutt. I'm looking at you Farrell.

Advertisement
I swear to God, if he's not Top 20 in every publication in the country, I'll find all of you ****ers that do rankings. I'm looking at you Luginbill. I'm looking at you Shurbutt. I'm looking at you Farrell.

So that's why they don't commit to us till the end, they don't want their rankings to get ****ed by all those sites

Who gives a **** about rankings, it makes the program look even better when we get underrated kids that go ham when they get on campus.

Who gives a **** about rankings, it makes the program look even better when we get underrated kids that go ham when they get on campus.

I do. Because I'm petty and I like to see our really good players have their quality reflected in National Rankings and although it doesn't matter, it upsets me when they under-ranked.

Advertisement
Matt Porter ‏@mattyports
Nick Saban will visit Palm Beach Central 2014 OL Kc McDermott tomorrow. Expected he'll see Dwyer 2014 WR Johnnie Dixon too. #Bama #RTR

Jeff Greer ‏@jeffgreer
Some of the most powerful coaches in sports (Saban, Meyer, Kelly) competing w/Miami for McDermott. Compelling recruiting process on the way.

Matt Porter ‏@mattyports
Nick Saban will visit Palm Beach Central 2014 OL Kc McDermott tomorrow. Expected he'll see Dwyer 2014 WR Johnnie Dixon too. #Bama #RTR

Jeff Greer ‏@jeffgreer
Some of the most powerful coaches in sports (Saban, Meyer, Kelly) competing w/Miami for McDermott. Compelling recruiting process on the way.

How awesome would that be if he told Saban to fack off too. Wont happen because i think theres some interest on McDermotts part, but i can dream

^ Those 2 guys have been on twitter claiming that KC will be a battle to the finish for the past 3 weeks or so.
Laff Laff Laff.

Advertisement
Dude has made it blatantly obvious that he wants to commit early and hold firm to said commitment. People out there just gonna create controversy and drama that ain't there.

Dude has made it blatantly obvious that he wants to commit early and hold firm to said commitment. People out there just gonna create controversy and drama that ain't there.

Agreed. That's why he will tell Saban to kick rocks too

Advertisement
Lamar Miller did the exact same thing. I believe Lamar was already committed, Urban Meyer came down and Lamar told him thanks but no thanks.

Advertisement
#Bama (HC Saban, OL coach Southland) and #Sparty (HC Dantonio, OL coach Staten) seeing Palm Beach Central 2014 OL Kc McDermott today.

per Matt Porter from the PB post

JC

Advertisement
Back